CHAPTER 14

ANDREA'S POV

I quickly got up from the chair I was sitting on and made my way back into the house. My breath quickened as I got closer to the living room but on getting there, I saw no sign of her anywhere.

"Are you sure she's here?" I asked Josephina who followed behind me.

"I'm certain ma'am. She was here a while ago."

Then we heard a sound coming from upstairs.

She's here alright.

I walked up the stairs and Josephina knew better than to follow me. My breath hitched when I held the door knob. I let out a shaky breath before gently pushing it open.

She was standing by the vanity her back facing where I stood. She was holding her peach clutch tightly in her right hand, while her left hand was tightly closed in a fist and it seemed as if she held something in it. From where I stood, I could tell she was definitely angry.

"H-Hi Mom." I greeted stepping fully into the room.

She turned slowly and flashed a fake smile at me.

"Mom? Really Andrea?" She spat.

I didn't know if we were still on a bad term, of course we were. I left that night without even apologising. And I wasn't in the mood to have another argument so I decided to shove her reply behind me.

"How have you been?" I asked not really expecting an answer from her.

"When are you going to stop that pretentious act of yours?" She asked, taking a few steps closer to me.

I didn't understand anything she was saying but my instincts were telling me it had to do with the pills.

Had he gone to tell her??

"Mom I don't-"

"I am not your mother, do you hear me? I can never be a mother to a pretentious snake like you." She sapt venomously, throwing a card of birth control pills in my face.

If I had any hope that that wasn't why she came here, well it's all gone now.

"Mommy I can expl- " But she cut me off again.

"Keep your explanation to yourself. Rosa has always been right about you. You are nothing but a pretentious, gold digging whore. How could you do such a thing to my son? You've always known how much he wanted children but you decided to take those God forsaken pills. All for what? So you could keep stealing from him and living your lavish lifestyle right??

He told her? Could Tristan have really tell her about it?

Tears slipped from my eyes as I took in everything she said. Have I always been pretentious? I bet I've not. And I am definitely not a whore. It was a stupid mistake that I will regret for God knows how long but that didn't give her the right to talk to me that way. And all she cared about was her son. I care about him too. He's the only one who takes my side and now I might have lost him.

"Mommy please. Let's talk this out." I pleaded wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"You listen to me." She walked closer till she was in front of me. "Never in your life call me your mother. Last I check, I only gave birth to 5 beautiful children and I don't remember adopting another one." She stated, venom lacing through her voice.

For how long have I been waiting to hear those words from her? I'd say never. She was right. She only gave birth to 5 children, how fortunate of them. While my parents couldn't even see me graduate.

I turned away from her facing the door, with my hand covering my mouth. I was trying to hold back the tears but it was impossible. Tremor after tremor shook my body and I felt as if the room was closing in on me. I took in deep shaky breaths to calm my self a little before I spoke up.

"I think it's better you leave." I said, my voice coming out hoarse.

"Are you kicking me out? You have no right to tell me that. This is my son's house-"

"And it is also my house." I cut her off, raising my voice a little. "Please..." I said again, facing her.

"You crocodile tears won't fool me anymore so you better stop wasting them."

"Please leave." I said with a stern voice.

"Listen here Andrea, this is my son's house and I'm not going anywhere."

"I know it's your son's house, but I am his wife and that makes it equally mine. So Ms. Luisa please just go." I stated as more tears ran down my face.

She looked a bit taken aback by my statement but it immediately turned into a glare.

"I'll make sure your regret what you just did to me. And mark my words, I'll make sure my son leaves you." She walked past me, how shoulders hitting mine, causing me to loose my balance a little. She slammed the door shut behind her.

I used my hand to steady myself as I suddenly felt dizzy. I took in deep breaths as I walked to the bed and start the edge.

Everything she said to started coming back as if she was still here.

What did she mean by she'll make sure Tristan leaves me?

I feel like my whole life is crumbling and I can't do anything about it.

Could Tristan have told her? Could he really do that to me?

The last thing I remembered hearing downstairs was what seemed like Elisa's voice and then, everything went silent again.

I laid down on the bed as silent tears fell from my eyes until I eventually fell asleep again.

******************************

Okay I didn't know I was going to post a chapter but I just miss you guys so much.....So here's a chapter.......

Please don't mind the errors and LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.....and HIT THAT LITTLE STAR FOR ME OKAY?? 😘😘😘😘🥰