CHAPTER 5

ANDREA'S POV

It really felt good to apologise to Tristan, at least now I don't feel that pang of guilt anymore.

We were now in the dinning room, having our dinner. Tristan scolded me for not eating lunch and even when I said I wasn't hungry, he practically carried me to the dinning. I just love moments like this.

Nanny did a really good job with dinner as always. She prepared Fried rice with chicken and coleslaw. It was quiet tasty, I wonder how she cooks so well. Maybe one of this days, I might want to learn.

"How's Mason doing?" I asked sipping my water.

"He'll be fine, I hope. He's staying at a hotel." Tristan answered not looking up at me and I knew he still was angry.

Mason was like a brother to him and Alicia practically broke him. Nobody deserved to be treated that way.

"Maybe he could come stay here. There's lots of room here anyway ." I stated.

"I thought about it too baby but knowing Mason, he won't agree. He's just going to think he's a bother." He replied taking a bite out of his chicken.

"I want to see him. Do you know where the hotel he's staying at is?" I asked and he looked up.

"You want to see him?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

“Of course. You're not the only one who cares about him okay. And besides, he's also my friend.” I answered smiling.

"Really now?" He asked again with a scowl.

"Yeah. He's human right? He deserves to be loved." I answered with a chuckle.

Tristan can really be a jealous freak.

"Yeah right." He stated smiling.

Soon we were done with dinner and Josephina came to clear up the table.

Tristan went into his office to do some work and I was left alone doing nothing.

I decided to take some coffee to him.

"Can I come in?" I asked holding the cup of coffee, walking into the office.

"I thought you went to bed." He said collecting the coffee from me.

"I wasn't sleepy, so I decided to bring you some coffee." I replied walking over to the bookshelf and taking out the romance novel I love to read whenever I come in here.

I have read it over a million times but I can't seem to get tired of it.

I sat in the comfortable black leather chair placed at a corner of the office, close to the window.

"Just go back to work. I won't bother you." I said opening the book.

*********************************

TRISTAN'S POV

I'm glad I made up with Andrea. I was furious when I came home and found Alicia was here. She had the guts to show her face at my house after what she did to Mason.