CHAPTER 2

Don't forget to vote and comment cuties❤

TRISTAN'S POV

I couldn't believe what Andrea said...No, Drea.What am I even thinking, I should'nt have talk to her like that...but did she mean all she said or was she a little too angry?

Right now, I was sitting under an oak tree outside and it was raining heavily but I didn't care.

Of course we have little arguments but why does tonight's seem a little different? Maybe I shouldn't have pushed her.

What could she be doing right now? Was she crying or probably looking for me? I looked towards the balcony of our bedroom to see if she was standing there but she wasn't.

I stood up and slowly walked back into the house, soaking wet.

When I got into the house, I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and I met Clara sitting by the counter. She was Andrea's nanny. She's been taking care of her even before her parents died and even after we got married, she still decided to stay with us. She loved her like her very own and I know Drea loved just as much.

"What are you still doing awake, Nanny?" I asked pouring water into a glass.

"I was waiting for you to come in. Andrea won't like it if she found out you were out in the rain." She answered in her usual calm tone.

I wonder how she manages to stay calm all the time.

"Where is she?" I asked putting the glass in the sink when I was done with it.

"Sleeping I guess. I didn't hear her sob anymore." She answered.

She has been crying.

"You should get some sleep, Nanny. Goodnight." I stated leaving the kitchen.

Andrea's been crying and it's all my fault. I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom which was on the right.

I slowly pushed the door open, careful not to wake her up.

Her tiny form on the king size bed, in the middle of the room was the first thing I saw when I go into the room, crouched with her knee up to the level of her chest. I slowly walked up to her.

Thinking about our fight made me feel horrible. Drea will never say a thing like that to me, but what if she meant it? What if one day she decides to leave me?

I noticed the droplets of water that fell from my hair and realised I was still soaking wet. I moved away from her and walked into our walk-in closet.

I got a pair of pajamas and moved to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I came out of the bathroom already putting on my pajamas. I walked over to the bed and she seemed really uncomfortable in what she was wearing even though it was a light dress.

I walked back into our closet and got a pair of her nightie.

Maybe if you didn't push her, then things wouldn't have turn out this way. My subconsciousness reminded me.

I slowly turned her and pulled of the flair gown she was putting on. She stirred a little and I gently wore her the nightie, still careful not to wake her up.

Wow, who knew she could be such a heavy sleeper.

Squatting a little, I noticed dry streaks of  tears on her face and it made me feel guilty. She cried herself to sleep.

I gently brushed the loose  strands of hair off her face which made her looked like a gorgeous mess.

"I'm sorry, baby." I whispered kissing her forehead.