CHAPTER 3

Don't forget to vote and comment :-)

TRISTAN'S POV

I didn't understand what he was saying but I knew Alicia was the cause of it. I have always known she was a gold-digging whore and what she was capable of and this didn't come as a surprise to me.

"I guess I pushed her. We had an arguement last night and it was my fault." He stated wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"That isn't enough reason for her to just pack up and leave." I sated, anger bubbling in my voice.

He remained silent for a while and stood up to leave.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked also standing up.

He didn't say anything. He got up from the chair and moved towards the door.

I know what he was about to do and I knew he would regret it later on.

"MASON." I yelled, causing him to flinch.

"I'm going to get her back." He said quietly without turning.

I was fuming with rage. Look what she's turned him into.

I walked over to where he was standing and gently placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You don't need her... not anymore. And she doesn't deserve you." I stated.

I felt his body tense a little but later relaxed as a sob escaped his lips.

It's been a long time I've seen him this way, ever since his parents died. Mason was strong but this was too much for him to bear and I understood him.

"What do I do now?" He asked turning to face me, his eyes a bit puffy.

"First, You need to stop crying like a sissy." I answered trying to lighten his mood.

He chuckled a bit, a great sign of relief to me. Then I heard his stomach growled.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"I had black coffee... that's breakfast right?" He asked passing me a fake smile.

"It's not. Lets get you a proper breakfast, and I wasn't asking if you're hungry or not." I stated sternly.

He smiled and walked out of my office while I grabbed my car keys and followed him.
*********************************

I drove to a resturant not too far away from my company. They serve the best vanilla ice cream that Drea loves so much.

Drea.

She's all I think about today.

As we walked in, I couldn't help but notice the stares we got. Mason didn't seem to care because he had a lot on his mind.

We were given a table and a waitress with the name Emma tagged to her shirt that seemed way too small for her brought us the menu, no without throwing a flirty smile at me.

Drea didn't have to dress this exposed yet she still looked like a goddess.

I smiled thinking about how she would react I she were here and she saw how the waitress looked at me.

Mason has been staring at the menu and I knew the reason. Hw was trying to settle for something less expensive.

"Just get me a plate of salad with a glass of orange juice." I said to the flirty waitress and looked towards Mason again.

"And a plate of spaghetti with meatballs and a large size milkshake for him, or would you prefer coffee, Mason?" I asked dragging his attention away from the menu.

"No, the milkshake will do." He answered a little embarrased.

The waitress left to go get our order and I was again lost again in my thoughts of Drea.

"Thanks man." He muttered looking at me.

I decide to shrug it off since I didn't like him thanking him. He would do the same for me.

The waitress soon came back with our order and Mason immediately began digging into his while I just sipped my orange juice occassionally.

"Are you okay, man?" He asked with his mouth full of spaghetti.

"I'm alright." I answered taking another sip from my drink.

"You fought with Andrea, didn't you?" He asked sipping his milkshake.

I just nodded. I really needed someone to talk to and Mason was the perfect person.

"What happened?" He asked resuming eating his food.

"I think Drea's going to leave me." I answered with fear visible in my eyes.

*********************************
Okay guys just wanted to update to make you happy.....................
Please hit that little star at the bottom of your screen to show your support and comment.
Thanks cuties.