CHAPTER 7

ANDREA'S POV

No one knows the amount of pain I feel in my heart right now.

How was I going to leave the dinning table without anyone noticing me because I badly needed air. I was barely breathing.

"Andrea? Aren't you ready to have another child?" Mommy Cass asked again.

I couldn't even open my mouth. My hands became cold as droplets after droplets of tears escaped my eyes.

"Mom, why don't you just leave Andrea alone? It's hers and Tristan's business anyway. Just leave them to decide when they want to have another baby." Alessandro said with clenched jaws.

"I was just stating the obvious. They are getting any younger and Tristan, wouldn't you like have another child?" She asked looking at Tristan.

"I would love to, Mom." Tristan answered from beside me.

Thats it...

"Are you all satisfied?" I asked angrily pushing my chair as I stood, causing it to fall with a loud thud, tears streaming down my face.

"Are you done? Because if you're not, You might as well finish what you started. How could you just sit there and talk about Ellie like she never existed? Clearly, you do not know what it's like to loose a child so I wouldn't blame you. It isn't that easy to forget a child who you watch drown and not being able to get there on time to save her? I sobbed.

"I knew coming here was a bad idea." With that, I ran out of the dinning room without looking back.

I ran to the garden and sat on the bench kept at a corner near some lilly pots. The tears fell freely from my eyes as I remembered all that happened that day.

***Flashback***

"My baby Ellie's so cute. Who's the cuties baby in the world? You are." She giggled. I loved hearing that cute sound.

"Baby, You done yet?" Tristan asked walking into the room.

We were on a vaction with Mason and Alicia in Hawai, in a private resort. And of course, With our daughter, Ellie. She just turned 11 months last week and Tristan decided we went on a vacation.

And today, We were going to take a swim in the pool.

"Almost, I'm just putting some sunscreen on her. We wouldn't want her to get burnt right, baby?" I said to Ellie instead, causing he to giggle again.

"Correct, Maybe when you're done I can put some on you?" His arms encircling my waist.

"No, Because we won't be able to leave this room."

He chuckled.

"Take her. I'll just get her bag." I stated handing Ellie over to him before placing a kiss on her cheeks earning yet another giggle from her.

"How come I don't get a kiss?" Tristan asked pouting.

"Because, You know what's going to happen." I replied kissing his right cheek lightly.