CHAPTER 13

ANDREA'S POV

I woke up feeling as horrible as I probably looked. I leaned closer forgetting that Tristan's arms weren't around me, just his pillow which I held onto tightly.

My eyes hurt like hell and the throbbing in my head was making them hurt even more.

Groaning, I slowly got up from the bed taking a few deep breaths to stop myself from crying again from the way my body ached.

My limbs hurt bad and I could barely walk. My stomach hurts the most, as if there were sores in it. But most especially, my heart hurt the most.

If only I could see him, or at least face him, maybe it would help take away this guilt I felt.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and leaned a bit against the counter for support.

Maybe I need to see a doctor.

I stripped out of my clothes and got into the tub filled with hot water. I only added soap to it when I was seated in it.

My mind drifted back to when Tristan and I would take a shower together and how he would drag me out of the tub when my hands would start to get a little pruny.

When was the last time we did that?? When was the last time ate breakfast together?? When was the last time we spent the night together... not necessarily doing anything, just enjoying each other's company? When was the last time we talked without arguing about something?

I wiped the tears away from my eyes as I leaned back a bit to rest my sore back on the edge of the tub.

Definitely, our marriage wasn't the same. And I just need another chance to fix this, if he would give it to me. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought of the idea of divorce.

He wouldn't want to divorce me, would he??

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and finished showering. I gently got of the tub... careful not to trip on the tiles. I wore my pink bathrobe before wrapping a towel on my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom, with my left hand clutching my stomach as the pain grew worst, while my right hand was on the wall as I walked out.

I got a pair of sweat pants and a black hoodie since I was a bit cold. I put on the clothes after I had applied lotion on my body and let my slightly wet hair down. I walked out of the closet and I turned the room heater on.

Just then, Nanny Clara walked in holding a tray with pancakes, maple syrup, and a cup of hot chocolate. I groaned inwardly seeing the food on the tray.

I was walking back to the bed but she held my hand back while steadily holding the tray with her other hand.

"You are not going to lie on that bed until you've put something in your system." She said sternly as she led me to the peach coloured couch at the corner of the room, near balcony door.

I love sitting there... mostly reading novels.

I sat without arguing, because I didn't have the strength to.

She drew the small table next to the chair closer to me and place the tray on top.

"Now, eat the whole thing up...or at least try." She said pushing the tray a little closer.