CHAPTER 11

ANDREA'S POV

I finally got out of the tub, dragging myself out of the bathroom.

I felt weak...just like the Doctor said I would.

Earlier that day...

"Doctor, is there any way I can have those pills flushed out of my system?"

I had an appointment booked for today when we got home last night. I called the hospital as soon as I got to our bedroom.

"No, Andrea. I understand how you feel but there isn't any way that it can be done. We just have to wait for your cycle to return normal and then you can be able to conceive again."

"Isn't there anything I can do before then?"

"We can take a few tests... if you're okay with that." She said unsure of my answer.

"Of course, Doc. I'll do anything." I replied desperation clear in my voice.

I really had to fix things. Hearing Tristan talk about wanting another child made me angry but he had every right. It's been two years already and I had only started taking those pills eight months ago.

"After the test, I suggest you take a lot of rest but incase you're not feeling better by tomorrow, I suggest you come back." She said, getting up.

"Alright, Doc." I also stood up and she led the way to the lab.

They took some blood samples to the have them tested and I suddenly felt really weak and a little dizzy. It happens to me when I come for tests in a hospital.

The doctor seem to have noticed and gave me a bottle a water.

I drank a little out of it and thanked her before leaving the hospital.

Mark was already waiting by the car. I walked over to him and suddenly everything started spinning again.

I held the door of the car for support.

"Are you okay Ma'am?" He asked walking a little closer to me.

"I-I am, Mark. Please, not a word of this to Tristan okay?" I begged with pleading eyes.

"You have my word, Ma'am." He answered helping me into the car.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile.

"Do you want to go home Ma'am?" He asked when he was seated in the car.

I didn't want to go home. I needed some fresh air.

"No. Take me to the beach"
Mark knew the beach I was talking about and that was where he took me.

I stayed there enjoying the cool air and just watching the waves until I began to cry. I realized how selfish I've been to Tristan. I thought about our marriage and how everything was suddenly changing.

It was already late when I got back and I decided that I was going to tell him about it when I received the results of the test I took.

**********

I walked into our closet and put on a black pajama bottom...the one Tristan also had, and a pink Hoodie since I felt a bit cold.

My hair was still wet and I just used a towel to dry it a little before pulling it into a messy bun.

I walked over to the empty bed and stood there, watching it.