CHAPTER 15

TRISTAN'S POV

All through at work I couldn't think straight. Everything I did or thought about revolved around Andrea.

I tried to push all thought about behind me so I could at least get some work done, but I couldn't.

I miss her. I miss her smile and even if I know she's at home, in our bed, I just couldn't keep her off my mind.

I run an automobile company which is very successful. It has always been my dream and I got to fulfill it, all thanks to my Dad.

I'm lucky I didn't get parents who would decide you future career and I'm glad I got to pick what I wanted for myself.

I had a busy day ahead of me with so many meetings to attend and I didn't even bother eating breakfast.

It was already lunch time and I just sat back in my office, thinking about her.

Marielle offered to bring me lunch but I declined.

If I had listened to Nanny Clara, maybe things wouldn't have turned out the way they did.

I have never been that angry in my life and especially with Andrea to talk to her that way. Remembering how weak she looked made me wonder even more where she had been.

I heard a soft knock on the door and before I could answer it the person already pushed it open.

"Hey, princess." Mason chimed as he closed the door and walked to the chair opposite mine and fixed himself comfortably in it.

"Hi." I answered, opening a file, pretending to go through it.

"What happened to you? You look like you've been dinning with zombies." He snorted.

"How have you been?" I asked instead, ignoring his joke.

"It's that serious huh?" He asked. "Tell me what happened?" He smiled sitting upright, a way to show me he was going to listen to me.

I sighed closing the file, looking at him.

"I had the biggest fight with Andrea last night and-" I trailed off.

"You hit her?" He asked instead, his brows showing he was getting angry.

Mason's father use to be abusive to his mother and ever since he found out about it, he vowed to never hit a woman after seeing what his mother went through.

"Wha-? I would never do that, especially to Drea." I answered running a hand through my hair.

I must have done that more than a hundred times today.

"Then what happened?"

"I found out that Andrea's being taking birth control pills and I lost it."

Talking about this to someone else made my anger rise all over again. I was angry at her, and most especially with myself.

"And what happened? Did you ask her her reason for taking the pills?"

"I didnt. I didn't even let her speak or defend herself. I was blinded by my anger that I didn't see how much she's been hurting." I answered quietly, my hands covering my face as I felt my eyes stung with unshed tears.

Never in my whole life, since her have I ever felt this way for another woman. What I feel for Drea is so much stronger than me and realising how much I hurt her hurts even more.

"You didn't let her speak. Alicia was also on birth control pills and when I found out, i gave her the opportunity to explain herself, to tell me the reason she did it and you know what she said? She wasn't ready to have a baby yet and she didn't know when she ever will...." He paused, "Did Andrea also tell you the same thing?"