CHAPTER 12

TRISTAN'S POV

I woke up feeling very exhausted. I haven't felt like this in a long time because I always had Drea.

Speaking of which, I wonder how she slept. Did she wake up in the middle of the night? Was she still crying?

I got off the bed and found my three piece black suit and a black leather shoe neatly placed on the single armchair by the corner of the room.

Nanny Clara.....

I glanced at the bedside clock and it was 4am. I barely slept last night, even though I tried. I woke up much later staring at the white ceiling and wishing I could go back in time. I fell asleep again until I woke up now.

I walked into the bathroom to have a shower, but my reflection in the mirror stopped me for a while.

I had dark large circles under my eyes and they were both red due to lack of sleep. My hair was sticking all over the place and my face was a bit pale. In conclusion, I looked horrible. More like some zombie who resurrected from the dead.

I ignored my appearance and took a quick shower before putting on my suit and my shoe. Then I noticed Nanny Clara didn't bring me a tie. My cell phone also wasn't here and so was my wallet. They were all in our room.

I walked out of the room and through the silent hallway hoping Drea would still be asleep, but I was proved wrong when I met the door slightly opened.

She was sitting on the bed and Nanny Clara was holding a cup of coffee... I think. She couldn't see me because she hung her head low, which was leaning on the headboard, and I stood at a corner, away from eye's reach but she would be able to sight me if she looked up.

Something else was different. She was sitting on my side of the bed and she was holding my pillow close to her chest.

"Here, try to drink this." Nanny said gently giving her the cup of coffee, but she shook her head.

Drea loves coffee, but she was declining it.

"Dear, you don't look okay at all. You need to get something into your system.

"I'm not hungry, Nanny." The words came out as a whisper, her head still hanging low on my pillow.

She looked so vulnerable... so defenceless.

What have I done??

Nanny Clara dropped the coffee on the bedside table before walking around the bed to Andrea's side.

She sat next to her and pulled her to her chest.

Only tears fell from her eyes and nothing was said but I knew she was hurting. But her next question shocked me.

"Do you think couples fall out of love?" She asked cleaning her eyes with the back of her hand and sitting straight, at Nanny Clara.

"I don't believe in couples falling out of love, dear." Nanny answered.

She just nodded.

"Why would you ever ask that?"

"I don't know, Nanny. I once heard someone say that when couples fight a lot, that's a sign that they were falling out of love and then, the final result was divorce." She answered whispering the last part.

That's not true, Drea.

"That isn't true, dear. Some marriages fail because they were afraid of trying to make things work but you my dear, you are the only one to choose for yourself how you want things to be."

She just nodded again wiping her eyes as fresh tears rolled down her face.

I wanted so bad to go in there and kiss away all the pain she was feeling but I realized I didn't deserve her.

She seemed to be falling asleep again as Nanny Clara gently placed her head on a pillow and tucked her in before pullingthe comforter over her body.

I took two steps backwards as she walked out of the room. She gasped when she saw me and I would have laughed at the horrifying look she had on her face but I didn't even have the energy to.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked after closing the door.

"Not that long." I lied. "How is she?" I asked hoping she would answer me truthfully because I didn't see how she looked since I was standing far away from where the bed was.

"She doesn't look okay at all, Tristan. I'm getting worried. She didn't eat last night and she's refusing to eat anything. She looks really pale and weak and I don't think it's because of the fight you had last night." She answered.

"Okay. Just call me if anything happens alright?" I asked looking at her.

"Sure." She answered and made her way downstairs.

I walked to the door of our bedroom and held the knob praying silently she wouldn't wake her up.

I successfully got into our room and my heart skipped a bit when I saw her tiny form on the bed with my pillow in her arms.

I gently took slow steps to the dressing table and picked up my phone and wallet since it was where I left it yesterday. Next I walked into our closet and got out a red tie before walking out.

I walked to the bed because I wanted to make sure she was okay.

She was lying on my side of the bed and I bent a little to be able to reach her.

She looked really pale and weak. Her eyes were puffy and swollen and her cheeks and nose was red.

I would usually smile when I see her cheeks red when she blushes, but seeing them red right now made me feel like the worst human on earth.

There were some dry streaks of tears and a single fresh one that was running down her face.

She even cries in her sleep.

If I felt horrible before, I feel worst now. I used my thumb to wipe the tear away and I pushed back some loosed strands of hair away from her face.

"I am so sorry, baby. I don't deserve you at all. I should have never judged you. I always want you remember that I love you so much and I promise princess, I'm going to fix this." I whispered, the tears clouding my vision as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

I straightened myself and walked out of the bedroom heading straight for work.

******************************
A chapter update.....as promised.

Do you think the drama's over?

Do you think Andrea is going to be okay?

Do you think they're going to get a divorce?

I want to know what you all think...so please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT....

Please cuties with a strawberry on the top....please leave a Comment.

Thank you for all your support...Till next update cuties :-)