Alejandro had thought for so long that Greece was no good, all because of her last name. Of course, as it turned out that was not the case and now Alejandro loved her like the sister he never had, she did and quite literally take a bullet for him, so how could he not.

"You seem different?" Greece eyed him suspiciously.

Alejandro shrugged, sipping his glass of water, "I haven't slept much."

"Nope— that's not it." She pursed her lips, "Something else....."

Alejandro rolled his eyes, "No idea what you're talking about."

Greece gave him an appraised look, "Fine, don't tell me but I'll figure it out."

Greece narrowed her eyes, "Does Elliot know?" She grinned.

Alejandro gave her an exasperated look, "That means he does!" She exclaimed smirking.

"I'll squeeze it out of him!" She said smugly.

Alejandro almost chuckled, Elliot would never break, he knew that much not even for Greece.

Alejandro looked up when Arturo walked in with his son, Alonso in his arms. The child was half asleep and Greece turned to her nephew cooing, "Look at him!"

"I can't get over how much he looks like Dallas!"

Arturo chuckled, the child was a mix of Arturo's milky complexion and Dallas' chocolate one to make the cutest little boy. Alejandro smiled at the little one before his brother spoke to him and Greece before it was time for Alejandro to get ready for his meeting. Soon both him and Elliot pulled up in front of Sai Khalil's house with the intention of finding out everything about this man, all his deep dark secrets and to find out the truth about his wife's death and not to mention the green eyes girl who'd caught his eye.

This time, Sai greeted them at the door ushering them inside and once again, both himself and Elliot found themselves in the same seats as three days ago.
"I hope you've given my proposal time." Sai began, "business between us would benefit us all."

Alejandro nodded, "We've looked it over and I'd like to see the plans in writing."

Sai gave him an approving stare before smiling widely, "Of course. Give me a moment."

"Daughter, offer these fine gentlemen some beverages."

And just as she'd done before Rome stepped out of the shadows, this time in white sari that was even more gorgeous than before and Alejandro's heart almost stopped at her beauty before she got even closer and suddenly his blood boiled at the now fading bruises on her cheeks. The discoloration caused Alejandro's fist to tighten and his anger to flare, who the fuck had laid a hand on her? Who the fuck had the nerve?

His expression displaying nothing of his emotions on the inside as she approached him stopping before him before offering him a small hello. Her voice, silky like music to his ears and it almost made him forget why he was furious.
"Who?"

The question made her eyes widen in shock,

"What?" She asked confused.

"The bruises."

He saw the girl visibly gulp, he knew he shouldn't be this angry; of course he never tolerated the mistreatment of innocent people but this festering anger for a woman he didn't know unnerved him.
"It's nothing." She whispered back.

"I'd like you to tell me who." He asked firmly.

"Please." She begged, "Don't ask again."

Alejandro gave Elliot a look causing the man to frown, "We can help you." Elliot spoke up.

But Rome shook her head before retreating to her corner at the vivacious voice of her father approaching and Alejandro suddenly had a pretty good idea of who'd done it but wouldn't say anything yet. Alejandro watched as Rome fell once again into the background before Sai took a seat again.

"Well gentlemen, let us begin."

Yes, let us begin, Alejandro thought venomously.

~*~

I M P O R T A N T

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

id like to say, i hope i haven't offended anyone with the choice to put some of my main characters as Palestinien and use Arabic. My story line was going to be the same no matter the race and nationality of my characters and as you can hopefully tell, i like diversity, i made Dallas, African American and Laya, Chinese so it was meant  to bare any ill will to anyone; hope you understand & again i hope i didn't offend anyone it wasn't my intention.

hope you loved the chapter more to come

xoxo

;)