87

Things got wild when they got back. Umbridge had somehow gotten Dumbledore to run, and now she was headmaster. Which was the worst case scenario that ever happened to the group.

Harry had detention and came back with a bloody had, that would scar. The words would forever haunt Nico. Even if it wasn't on him, even if it didn't even pertain to him a bit. But the words of 'I must not tell lies'. He was feeling guilty for lying to Harry. And seeing on Harry just made his thoughts go to the hallway.

Percy was pissed, so he decided, with the twins to prank her as much as they could without getting caught. At the moment they were transfiguring every cat picture plate in her office to that or dogs, vicious ones that barked and looked horrid, some cute ones in there to because why not?

Even though the three of them should honestly be in the Room of Requirement, where everyone else was teaching defense unlike their professors. Neville taking Percy's spot to train kids in physical defense which he can say he was getting quite good at.

Hermione was able to give great tips on how to retain the knowledge in the books as well as when they practiced, via Harry who showed them how to use the spells against the dummies along the wall.

But today were corporal patronesses.

As well as a sudden running away due to Dolores finding their headquarters. Some weren't able to make it out safely. Getting caught by some Slytherin like Crabbe and Goyle. A Ravenclaw, covered in dots and sores coughing with a frown of regret. A traitor.

Harry, Ron and a few others were escorted to the hallway outside her office to be interrogated but out walking from her office were three laughing boys. Though they stopped once they realized they weren't alone.

"Oh bloody underworld." Percy said as he sighed.

****

They were given detention for weeks. Some with the black quills which made The group hate her even more. They couldn't wait to get rid of her if they could find some way to do it. So far the only way to do it was to inform Lucius. If they could send letters, they're letter privileges were removed until further notice.

Which was something she obviously wasn't allowed to do. So Percy went to Snape.

Slamming into the mans office startling the old bat he slammed his hand onto the table. "You need to get Lucious to step in and remove Umbridge." He stared simply.

Now, most of the teachers didn't know, or had suspicions but as the kid's were to scared or they just didn't want to talk about it and just forget it to move on. That and Umbridge waved the letters of resignation anytime some one went to speak out about something to her. She seemed to live in the pleasure of being above them, even if she really wasn't. She had nearly gotten rid of Trelawney but Dumbldore stopped her before that. Now Trelawney stayed far away from the toad.

"And why?" He asked raising a brow.

Percy lifted his wrist, then pulled his sleeve up to show a wrapped arm, blood seeping through the wrapping causing Snape to stand. "This is why." He removed his bandages and showed off puffy, bleeding wounds in the shape of words. 'I'm a liar and a fool' everyone had a different saying, but it was there, and for forever.

Nothing made Snape more furious then that of Dolores Umbridge. He went around and conjured up another roll of bandages as he walked over to Percy, not saying a word as he gently grabbed the boys hand wincing at the sight of the Irritated skin. He then started rewrap it. "I'll talk to him as soon as you get Pomfrey to look at this okay? Why haven't any you said anything?"

"Most are scared of Umbridge and what she'd do. They hate her just as much. That and they think they can't do anything. But I know Lucious, we know he's in the ministry so we thought he'd be able to get rid of her. We're still kids. We don't know the laws, and they don't have a class for that." Percy started to ramble as he watched the large hands of Snape wrap his wrist.

"Well it's definitely illegal to use a blood quill on children. Don't worry Umbridge will be sent to Azkaban as soon as we can manage. Alright? Now go to Pomfrey." He spoke gently.

Percy nodded suddenly calmer then the slamming anger as when he walked in. He walked off and did what he had promised Snape.

*****

Lily was infuriated at the news, that she went to the ministry with Lucius and caused the whole staff and ministry to tremble at how enraged she was that they had sent such an awful person to her kids school. Hurting her babies and such.

Most could and will say that Lili Jackson, nee Potter, nee Evans was that of a dragon in that moment.