36

Anyone else hate Autocorrect? I do, it made some of my paragraphs in previous chapters make no sense at all!! Ugh! I don't realize it till I read the chapters myself to see where I'm going, and I keep forgetting shiz to, but I'm going to finish this book.

Also at the end of this chapter I have a question for you all!!

Now read-Neko

*****

Luke coughs a bit as he pulled away with a slight frown. "That...was kinda strange..." he said as the moon stopped shining on them.

Percy nodded and tried not to blush but his cheeks went slight pink. "I've seen stranger." He smiled up at Luke.

The Hermès child pulled Percy closer before kissing the top of his head softly, pulling away and walking off. "Get some sleep Jackson."

Percy just stared off his face gradually getting redder, before he grabbed his pen, riptide and went off to cabin 3.

******

When the time came for Percy and Neville to go home, they were ready in no time and headed off to the pine tree that still had the fleece, but they stopped once they heard someone groan, they walked over to find a girl under neath the fleece.

"Woah! Are you okay?!" Percy asked quickly as he helped the girl out before letting go as she stood and looked around. But Percy gasped, as he swears he's seen this girl in his dreams.

And that is how they stayed for one more day. Lily having stayed over as well, but when they really left, only one thing made it not the best.

Luke never came to say goodbye.

******

Percy sighed as he sat in his room, he decided to change the comforters from white and gold, to blues with gold. It was more fitting and it became a lot more comfier to be in there.

"Master Percy?" Daisy asked as she appeared with some letters. "You have mail sir."

Percy smiled at the house elf. "Hi Daisy, thanks." He said as he took the letters seeing only two.

One for their third year of Hogwarts and a letter from...Chiron. He sighed.

"Is something the matter Master Percy?" Daisy asked as she came over and put a hand on his shoulder as he stared at the letters.

"Just fine Daisy. A little upset, a friend hasn't contacted me yet." Percy said as he opened his list for the third year, reading it as Daisy looked away before saying anything, but when she returned he saw her with a plate of blue cookies and he smiled.

"I thought Master Percy would like some to cheer up." She smiled at him.

Percy couldn't help but smile a tad larger. "Thank you Daisy." He said and she nodded and left to do her other chores, as Percy ate the cookies with a small smile now.

*****

The trip to Diagon Alley was pretty hectic as everyone was forgetting something or someone had to change, or many other things.

Dobey was with the Malfoy's that day to help carry some extra stuff. He was free to do whatever but he liked helping, he met Daisy....Percy wasn't sure he liked how they both blushed. But Daisy joined the group going.

They arrived and were bustling about, getting new robes as all the boys had grown, and then the books, so many books. Potion supplies and then the Jacksons were off to Gringots.

Neville was a Jackson in name, they were going to change that. They had officially gotten him into custody under Lily and Snapes names.

"Hello Miss Jackson." Griphook welcomed them as they came to his desk at the very end.

Lily smiled up at him as she handed him a paper as she talked. "Just here to make Neville a full Jackson."

Neville who was beside Percy was nervous, he didn't really know if this was really okay or not, but every time he'd look at Percy and Harry he could see the happiness in their eyes and smile. Percy was literally jumping in his spot with Severus behind him holding him by the shoulders. So, with that, he felt a little better each time he did.

Griphook nodded and took them to Sylvia a nice old goblin woman who smiled showing no teeth. He then left them there.

"Alright, I just need blood from each blood relative and The adoptee." She said as she brought out a bowl after a signing of papers.

Percy looked a little worried as did Neville, both looking to Lily who just shrugged and put a finger to her lips.

Neville went first and hissed as his hand was cute and his blood filled the base of the bowl, he eyed the ruins on them carefully as he let Sylvia heal his wound, then Harry did it with a bit of a gasp, then Percy who took it like a pro, being stabbed is way worse. Especially through the stomach. Finally It was Lily's turn and with the last drops of her blood were they done.

Sylvia quickly mumbled some words as the blood and bowl started to glow before it vanished. Then reappeared again but the blood was gone. And Neville cried out as he sank to the floor, Percy quickly bringing him into a hug.

Soon Neville stopped being in pain, and was actually feeling better then ever as he stood up with some help, he was tanner and his brown eyes had a hint of green in them, his hair turning darker, just a tad, but it was still Neville.

"It's official now. A set of your papers will be sent as soon as possible." Sylvia said with a smile on her face.

They left cheering, well the three boys and Daisy were as they went to go get ice cream.

Severus and Lily watching as they all were in front of them. Big smiles that seemed to never fade as they walked.

"This great isn't it Sev?" Lily asked as she felt him wrap an arm around her waist, entering the shop.

Severus smiled a bit. "Yes it is."

"I love you." She sighed happily as she leaned into the tall man she obviously loved.

Severus' smile widened as he watched the boys, and Daisy, pick out a flavor. "I love you too."

****

Okayyyyyy!!! Is everyone excited to get into the prisoner of Azkaban?!?

I am. Kinda, I need to watch the movie again, and go on wiki so I can jog my memory. I'll update as soon as I can afterwards.

Anyway, my question, I wanted to ask if you guys wanted mature scenes written into this?

You know, like, when they do the Do in the bed? Yeah, I can write the scenes, I've done it before, just wanted to know if y'all were up to it?

Also, Mpreg?

It's a thought, but idk....seems a little far fetched for this cause they can just adopt and all. But you get the point I'm saying.

I hope.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I was kinda half asleep through it so it took my hours, but I finished it. Anyway I hope you comment of even dm me your answers!

-Neko