73

Classes began again, as did the normal training for Harry. Who was more then willing all the time now, which Percy found strange. But he just thought after the past two trials of course he'd be putting more effort into it. And he was learning fast. Percy was still better at swordplay then him, only because he too was improving from the continued practice. As the old saying says, 'Perfection takes time'.

Today they were in the library, Fleur was with them Hermione laying her head on her shoulder as they both read a book. Percy taking notes from a potion book that Severus has handed him, Draco listening to him read it out loud doing his own notes as they both were fanatics about potions. Blaise was running his hands through Ron's hair as the boy slept against the table, making Luna giggle as she watched the drool fall out of his mouth, while Neville rolled his eyes at her. Harry was also sleeping with his head lolling off the back of the chair, one hand limp at his side the other holding a book to his chest. Sliding down every few seconds.

Draco rolled his eyes with a fond smile when Percy pronounced Mugwort as Wuymont. "Mugwort." He said simply.

Percy blushed but continued on practicing reading. As his Dyslexia seemed to just double since the summer.

This continued for awhile, nothing changed but the color of the sky. During this, Harry had another dream one he was waiting for.

****

"I specifically remember saying you'd be back. You haven't for nearly a month there." Harry said as he found himself back in his mindscape, the shifting of shadowns and footsteps showing him that his companion was indeed there.

"Well it took more strength then I thought it would....Harry....you won't hate me when we meet in real life would you?" He could hear the desperation on his voice and it made him frown. He never heard that on him.

Standing he looked over at the shadow mess, the eyes of red staring into his own, the eyes of uncertainty. "Why would you say that?"

"Harry...my real self is not a good man, he has been destroyed by Dumbledore, his sanity has been shattered and is barely holding on. It took all my strength to help him, to push the thoughts forward about all the things he was doing to those he was trying to help. And he has done a grave injustice to you, I have done something we can never be forgiven for. Never, even if you try, we won't accept it. His mind is fragile, and weak and fogged. Harry...as long as you don't hate us. We will try our best to protect you even if you haven't forgiven us."

Harry was still confused. "I still don't get why I would hate you, Dumbledore has done many more things then even Voldermort himself has to my family. Separating my family, controlling my mother, hiding her from her family, taking what made her her. Taking my little brother from me. Letting them be hurt for years by a man she married to help with Percy. Voldermort was blinded by the man and insane. He was told a lie by the man Dumbledore, there is no prophecy. Only one to defeat a wizard who has gone corrupt in power. Though he did kill my father...." Harry sighed.

The companion stiffened and looked away. "I feel like a 'and' is coming."

"And, I can't help but not feel much about it. Sure I get angry sometimes but Snape has stepped up as father figure for us. Even if he doesn't really know it yet." Harry laughed at that before coming up and putting his hand on the mans cheek, even if he couldn't feel it exactly, he could imagine it was some what rough but still soft. "And I've known you so long, how would I hate you when I meet you?"

"If you do....please accept my request. It's simple, but...you won't like the circumstances exactly. Of how we meet particularly strange...and possibly frightening." He replied with as he closed his eyes into the hand.

Harry again, frowned confused. He wasn't speaking in riddles but it felt like he was with how his words...weren't connecting to make a point. "Alright. I'll try, I'm kinda known to be dense. Percy has to smack me sometimes to get me to understand better. At least I'm not as bad as Ron."

"Thank you....for at least going to try." He whispered as the companion hugged him.

With that the air, which turned murky, tense and awkward-disapated and they continued to talk about how things had been for Harry and so on.

***

Sadly it ended when Harry was shook awake by Ron. He tried to wave him off at fiat to go back to sleep but it ended with him falling off his chair. Making his friends laugh as he huffed on the floor.

Percy watched him as they headed to dinner that night, as Harry didn't usually mumble or have so many emotions going on as he slept. Percy would know as he didn't get much sleep with his demigodly dreams. So he made sure the others slept well making sure they didn't suffer and such. He would know what it's like to be trapped in a dream without any help.

He just hoped it was a good dream, probably just a really weird one.