41

Percy kept his eyes in front of him, staring at the black lake in the warm summer shine. His fingers ghosting over his lips, making his ever red cheeks tint even redder. He still couldn't believe it all. He could still feel it all, the kiss, Draco holding him close, and he wasn't afraid of it all, he wasn't afraid of another man touching him, even though he was beat nearly daily by one. But Draco wasn't one either.

He sighed as he closed his eyes and hid his face into his thighs as he tried to get his heated face to cool down.

"Percy?" Said boy looked back to see Hermione with a comforting smile and with a couple books in hand, her hair having been braided back by Luna. Strands falling out and into her face. "You okay?" She asked as she walks over and sits beside him.

"I guess...." he said feeling a bit embarrassed as he kept himself in a ball.

"Are you sure?" She asks staring at the ball she called her friend, trying to figure out what exactly happened to make him so quiet. She had her guesses. Percy shook his head so she sighed. "How bout this, you tell me what happened and I'll tell you something I've never told anyone else." She states.

Percy gave a suspicious glance before sighing. "Me and Draco were in the office just hanging out, he asks me a question about schoolwork," lies, "And then the next thing I knew, we were kissing..." he said so quietly that Hermione nearly didn't hear it.

She giggled and had the biggest shit eating grin on her face as she stood up pulling Percy with her. "Finally!!" She said laughing as Percy blushed once more.

Percy huffed before giving a slight smile back. "Sooo, you?" He asks as he tried to settle the ecstatic Ravenclaw down.

"Oh right, I'm, well I wasn't Hermione Granger once upon a time. My Dad married this woman and then was given me, I was named by my mom, but they decided to change it to help me fit into the family better." She said as she did settle herself down.

"Whoa, that's...what was your name?" Percy asked curiously fidgeting with his robes.

"Well, I told you I'd only tell you a story in exchange for another." Hermione smirked.

"I like two different guys, one is Draco and another is Luke from summer, now tell me before I get you soaked." He said as he grinned evilly.

Hermione was unamused. "Annabeth Chase. My father changed his last name to Granger once he found out he was adopted, his original family was Granger." She shrugs before she realizes something important. "Shoot, we have to get to class!!" She screams as she grabs Percy's hand and off they were running to class before Percy could even react.

*****

After that, they did go to class, Potions to be exact and Severus, still having a bit of a grudge against the new DADA professor, decided to give out a test on Werewolves. Especially since the full moon was coming up and he wanted his charges to know what to do, in some way or another.

Lupin was an amazing teacher through each and every class, Harry absolutely loved being in class at that time. Not just cause Lupin was his fathers friend, but because the man was great at getting everyone's attention. His classes were the talk of the school.

Just Percy wasn't exactly sure about the man, he always seemed to stare a little longer at the youngest Jackson, as if still tying to realize he was indeed a Jackson, or a Potter. But Sapphire always calmed him when she talked about his aura being of a mother, a overprotective one. Just like his own. But it was also covered in a layer of thick anger, as if he was hiding something horrible.

So he was extremely wary.

So was the rest of the group, except Luna and Ron. It also includes Harry.

It was lunch time and the group find themselves in the secret dormitory where they each were doing their own thing or talking to one another. Luna was off on her bed, that was now a silver and had fleeting shadows or things run along it. She was sitting there talking with Neville who was showing her his toad. Trevor.

Harry was starting a ship, one he thinks might be impossible, but he could still see it, Ron and Blaise were talking and doing chess sometime their hands would touch when moving prices into the right place, or their knees touch, anything and it would make Ron blush and Blaise smirk.

Hermione was reading on her bed of soft green grey silks as she listened to Luna talk, as she was beside her, listening on Neville as well. But mostly focused on the book.

Percy and Draco, were in the office again, not kissing but still, Draco wanted to do that but he had to focus on what his crush was saying about the spells he was learning as they were going to try them out.

"Ah, Scabbers!! No!" Ron said as he stood dropping his fat rat onto the ground as it had bit him. Nearly knocking the chess price down.

"Are you alright?" Blaise asked standing up as well as everyone in the room watched the rat run off.

"He bit me! He never bites me..." Ron said with a frown, holding his bleeding finger.

Harry continued to look where Scabbers ran off, with a confused look, usually the rat stayed near Ron or in its cage, but now it wasn't doing either, and had actually bit Ron.

He found it suspicious but played it off.

******

So, I've decided to tell you who's going to be with whoooo.

Ron and Hermione are NOT going to be a couple.

I want those book to be interesting and unique to any other crossover fanfic, and I think I'm doing pretty well. Percy hasn't blown anything up yet though, so that might need to change haha.

Luke x Draco x Percy

Tom Riddle x Harry (maybe I'll add Nico into the mix here)

Thalia x Annabeth/Hermione

Neville x Luna

Blaise x Ron

Those are the ships. Jason and Piper will still be a thing. Frank x Hazel will still be a thing. Cause we need the straight people there, though I might add Leo into the latter ship.

Anyway hope you enjoyed. Cause I'm going to be getting pretty busy here soon, I'm going to school, getting a job and have little room in between. So wish me luck.

-Neko