7

Percy was jumping around everywhere, this way and that, his AdHd was high and making him question why he had worn his flower crown, or why the sky was blue and things that were similar. Or maybe totally the opposite.

Harry was just wondering how his brother was so all over the place, this way or that, he was looking at things and bouncing every which way. He could tell their Mother wasn't exactly in the mood for it.

And that is why, Snape was with them looking annoyed but he would do anything for Lily, Harry, and Percy. Even if he would never admit it.

They were first getting their robes, well the boys were, Lily went off with Severus to go and get things done while they waited for the boys to get fitted.

"Draco!" Percy yelled to the boy being fitted by Madam Malkin's as they walked in.

"Perce." Draco said slightly surprised to see the boy here in Diagon Alley, and not at either of their houses. Percy wasn't allowed out as much as Harry, do to Lily being stricter with him for some reason. "How have you been?" Asked the silver haired boy.

"I've been good. You?" Percy asked keeping away from the working witch.

"I've been fairly well. Why are you wearing flowers?" Draco asked, he didn't care really, just curious, that and he really liked them on the boy.

Percy softly touched his head where the new flower crown layed, full of Daisy's and other flowers this time. "My elf, Daisy made it for me."

"Ah, she does well." Draco said and Harry, as quiet as he was during the exchange, widened his eyes at how Draco acted around his Brother, he himself, didn't hang out much around Draco, he thought the boy arrogant.

Percy smiled at Draco, unknowingly making the boys heart race in his chest. "I'm sure she'd appreciate your praise."

"Alrighty, I'm all done, here are your robes Mr. Malfoy." Said the shop owner as she conjured the boys robes and set them in a bag for him to carry.

"Thank you." Draco said then stepped off the pedestal and decided to stick around and hang with the Jackson's. Even if he wishes Harry was with Lily.

"Which one of you should go first dearies?" Asked the witch before the Jacksons.

Harry pushed Percy to go first, thinking that Percy would most likely explode if he had to wait. "I guess me." Percy said as he stood onto the raised circular ground and lifted his arms up like Draco's had been, and was seen to being fitted.

"Where is your mum?" Draco asked the boys.

"I dunno. Off for more supplies I guess, with Snape." Harry replied as Madam Malkin scowled Percy to stay still, while he apologized, still fidgeting.

Draco made an 'ah' sound and it went quiet once more. "Sooo, which houses are you two aiming for? I'm aiming for Slytherin." Draco said with a cocky smirk.

"Griffindor." Harry said simply. He wanted to go in the house his mother had gone into.

"Great..." Draco drawled looking disgusted, already showing the distaste for the house. "You Percy?" Draco asked as Harry glared at him.

Percy looked over at them as he finished apologizing for the fifth time to the witch who was starting to find it amusing. "Um, what?" Percy asked confused, actually standing still as he was being talked to, the witch tailor quickly made leverage with that.

"Which house do you want to be in, Harry wants to be in Griffindor." Draco said with obvious venom which made Percy frown. "And I want to be Slytherin."

Percy nodded. "Hufflepuff actually."

Both the boys before him had their eyes wide. "But that's the weakest house! They never win anything!" Draco countered.

Percy glared at his friend. "Doesn't matter, their house is for the loyal and I'm very loyal. It's my strongest and my weakest point." He had a talk with his first Dad, Poseidon about his Greek side every once in awhile, Poseidon usually came when ever he could, which was still rare.

Draco didn't say and word, but looked astounded. Harry smiled softly at his little brother. Loving that he was being himself and honest, that and stumped the Malfoy. Harry, if he was truly so honest like his little brother, he would probably go to Slytherin. But he wanted to be where his Mother was, where his father was. It was the only thing he could do to be closer.

"That's fine with me. As long as we can still hang out sometimes." Harry finally spoke to Percy.

Percy smiled at his older brother. "Thanks Harry."

Draco sighed but gave a small smile. "I guess it'd be alright." Even though he wanted Percy in the same house as he would be in.

Percy was finished now, then it was Harry's, they continued to talk, Harry and Draco finding that with Percy around they were both more....civilized.

Once Harry's robe fitting was done, they both walked down to the bookstore, where they found their respective parents. Who had just finished getting their stuff, the last things they needed was a familiar and a wand.

Though, both Harry and Percy can do wandless magic. Quite well actually, Snape and Lily had found it outstanding and was trying to teach them the best they could about it.

The boys talked softly as they first went to an ice cream shop close to the pet shops, and got ice cream with their parents. Lucius and Narcissa quite awkward with the family like outing instead of balls, and Gala's, political stuff. Snape having already gotten used to it.

And now, the Malfoy's sure better get used to it soon, Percy would probably be dragging them every year around the same time, just cause he could.