71

Groaning awake, Harry looked around and wondered why it was so bright as he opened his eyes. He quite remembers that the Haven dorm was pretty dark, the only light coming from the large windows that had the murky water show a diluted light of the sun. "Wait a second..." he suddenly sat up and looked around and his eyes widened.

He was back. He was finally back, after years of trying, and for the one time it worked, it was because he wasn't even trying.

"Harry..." he froze as he heard that voice, that smooth voice that he grew up with until he was taken into the loving home of his mother's. "Harry..." it said again and he turned to see the silhouette of a tall lean man with messy hair. His eyes were the only color and they were red.

"Your...your actually here..." Harry whispers, because the last time they saw each other was nearly a year before his mother got him back.

"Yess, dearly beloved, I am here. But faintly..." He said and as if to show his point he flicked.

Harry got up quickly and rushed over. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked as he stopped and hesitated not touching him.

The man, shook his head and Harry knew he was smiling as he reached up and touched Harry's cheek and the boy just snuggled into the hand. "You've grown..."

Harry opened his eyes not having realized he closed them as he looked into the red ones. "Yes, it's been nearly 6 years."

"It has? It's felt like it's been so munch longer I feared you'd be gone." The man pulled Harry closer and Harry just sighed in relief, that tenseness he had from going to bed after finding out of the date of the second task wasn't helping him focus in the training that Percy was giving him.

His shade flickered again. "I'll be back, now that I have regained...some sense, I won't ever leave you again."

Harry pulled away with a frown. "Your leaving, so soon?" He asked as he looked at the man desperate for him to stay, it really had been to long. "Please don't leave yet..." he whimpered.

"It's alright, I will come back. I won't ever leave you Harry. My dearly beloved, I have regretted going back to my original body, but. Ow he is regaining his sanity, and its given me life once more. But I have to be there for him, so this way I can hold you in the real world and not in your mind." He said, his voice smooth and quiet. Soothing Harry, as he missed this voice missed it more then anything in the entire world. This was the man he has a crush on.

Harry nodded into the mans hand. "Okay..."

The man, he knew was smiling at him, kissed his forehead and was gone.

*

"Harry, are you alright?" Percy asked when Harry opened his eyes into the real world, "Your crying in sleep. You also whimpered earlier. Did you have a bad dream?"

Harry smiled up at his brother. "No....I had the best dream."

All his brother did was raise a brow before shrugging and smiling at him. "Good, I'm glad your okay. It must I have been really good to make you cry though. What was it about?" He asked as he messed with Harry's messy hair.

"I...don't really know. But I loved it." He said as he hesitates at telling his brother this, and he didn't know why.

Percy nodded. "Okay, at least it's a good one. Anyways, we're about to head off to breakfast, you should get up." With that Percy got off Harry's bed and went off towards the others.

Harry got up and smiled to himself, as he felt lighter and ready to face the world.

*****

"Really, Annabeth? That's your original name?" Ron asked as he ate his food as messily as ever.

Said girl sighed as she nodded. "Yes Ron. I don't usually get called it though, maybe at summer camp, or by my dad when he's angry. Or my mother. My biological one anyway."

"It's so...normal and American." Blaise said as he shivered and laughed when he was hit by a piece of cereal.

Hermione had finally told the others about her real name thing, and most were surprised except Percy and Neville, as Hermione was usually called that during summer camp, unless it was them. They were used to calling her Hermione.

"You all are imbeciles." She says rolling her eyes when Harry snickered at something Draco said.

Percy raised a hand and threw some cereal at her as well. "Hey, I didn't laugh." He pouted at her and she couldn't help but sigh and smile at the boy.

"Yes yes, whatever Percy." She said and they contributed to eat there breakfast semi vastly before rushing off to classes.