❤✨ Stark Interns

A/N

Inspired by the above video (y'all, this is the real sequel we've been waiting for)

Peter may be an intern at Stark Towers, but really, he's Spider-Man. But I'd think there are a few high school/college kids who are ACTUAL interns. They help the Avengers every now and again.

***

"More files, Ivy?" Layla asked.

"I swear, Mr. Stark always has the longest string of paperwork that needs filing ever." Ivy groaned, plopping down at her table.

"Hey, I'd say that's a blessing. Everyone knows your his favorite." Carter said.

"We're all someone's favorite. You're Captain America's main man!" Ivy said.

"I'd say James has it the hardest. It's probably terrifying to have to help Doctor Banner when you have no idea what sort of mood he's in." Layla said, jerking her thumb over her shoulder.

"No way, Doctor Banner's the best! You've got Miss Romanoff, Lay. Russian assassin, need I mention?" James cut in.

"Natasha's the sweetest thing ever! She kicks ass and sometimes gets me a cappuccino on Fridays." Layla said.

"I'd say Ellie, Will, Valencia and Athena have it the hardest." Camila butt in.

"How do you figure?" James asked.

"They were singled out by Asgardian. Gods, James. The pressure would get to me, I guarantee it." Camila said, enunciating her words.

"Like catering to Agent Barton isn't hard." Layla said.

"Clint's the most chill assassin ever." Camila said, waving her hand in a dismissive gesture.

"And technically Valencia was picked by a Valkyrie. Not a god." Ivy interjected.

"Potato patato. They're all from Asgard." Camila said. "Do they even know what Starbucks is?"

"Olivia sometimes asks for a vanilla bean frappe. So, yeah, she knows what it is." Athena cut in, coming into the room.

"Thena, is being the favorite of an Asgardian hard?" Ivy asked.

"Not as hard as you'd think. I mean, Ellie only really has to worry about making sure the Pop Tart stores are full and maybe some minor clean up jobs." Athena said, sitting down.

"See, told you." Layla said.

"If I were Will, I'd be scared out of my pants." James said.

"It's called rehabilitation, dingus. Loki's not as bad as people make him out to be." Athena said.

"Probably cause he has to be nice to his girlfriend's intern." Camila muttered.

"Hey, ask Will yourself." Athena said, writing something on a sheet of paper.

"Will, is being Loki's intern hard?" James asked.

"No, actually. He's really funny and sometimes asks me to hide prank evidence." Will said.

"See? Told you." Athena said.

"I don't think that's a good thing... I mean, what if he asks you to dispose of a knife or something?" Camila asked.

"What, like this one?" Will asked, pulling out a knife from his back pocket.

"Woah woah!" James said.

"Chill, dude!" Ivy said.

"I'm kidding. Someone dropped a kitchen knife and I was on my way to return it to have it put in the dishwasher. I passed by here and heard someone say my name." Will said, putting the knife on the table.

"Hey, what about Hazel? It's hard to imagine someone with such a bright disposition getting iced americanos for the Winter Soldier." Ivy thought aloud.

"Hey, Carter, would Captain America be an iced americano?" James asked.

"Very funny." Carter said, snorting. But he was smiling as he bent back over his papers.

"I feel like Magnus has it good. He literally speaks German. I bet that's why Agent Ambrose took a liking to him."

"What about Evylin and Nick? They literally cater to Avengers close to their own age." Carter said.

"Evylin is always talking about how Maya's showing her basic karate moves. I'd say that's pretty cool." Athena said.

"Or the Maximoff twins? I'd be worried if I was Asher. Quicksilver is fast and he probably asks for his stuff fast." Camila said.

"Asher's on cross country." Ivy pointed out.

"And Penelope has Scarlet Witch's Starbucks order memorized. Do you know how many freakin pumps of different flavors she wants?" Will added.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Penelope was sick one day and I had to get the order. I mixed up the caramel and espresso and forgot something else. I wasn't yelled at, but I felt like shit after." Camila said.

"GUYS, I HAVE TEA." Ellie burst in, empty cup tray in her hand.

"Spill!" Camila said.

"Jane Foster's back with Thor!" Ellie said.

"You're kidding!" Athena said.

"Nope! I saw them together heading up to the Avengers' penthouse!" Ellie said excitedly.

"I thought she dumped him?" Carter asked.

"Yeah, I mean, she almost died several times, I heard." Ivy said.

"Apparently after Asgard's destruction, she started seeing him again. As friends at first, I think." Ellie said.

"You gonna have to get coffees for both of them now?" James asked.

"Not sure." Ellie said, still grinning.

"Never a dull moment, huh?" Camila said.

***

A/N

I wanna implement Jane a little more. I still feel like I was the only one who liked her lol.