🖤✨The Opposite of a Party Pooper

A/N

Whaaaaaat? FishGills isn't dead? Has she risen from the dead in time for spooky season?

I know, I've been absent for a few months lol. Listen, the Loki series took a lot out of me. I wrote that AU on a week to week basis and the entire premise and "resolution" (if you even wanna call the finale that) gave me a lot of existential feelings and a lot of moments making me see my little multiverse system in a new light. Anyways, I'm back until I decide to skip town again lol.

Anyways, I'm basing this on the 7th episode of "What If" that came out today as of writing this A/N. So spoilers for that even if most of it had very little major moments aside from the very very end.

(Also, Halloween special is kind of in the works but also being slightly re-evaluated, so hopefully we can expect that on time)

FishGills out!

***

More than battles won or lost, it's relationships that truly define a hero. The people who shape them, their stories. Thor and Loki, a brotherhood so strong and pivotal, it would change the fate of a universe. Their childhood taught Thor many lessons.

But in another universe, instead of raising the Jotunheim prince Loki as his own son, Odin returned him to his people. Without his trickster brother to keep things, let's say... lively, Thor grew into a very different prince.

"Alright. Here we go, everyone nestle on it and say 'waffles!'" Thor said, collecting a group of Sovereign in front of a phone camera. The party atmosphere had spread all over Earth by now, Thor having only arrived the night before. What started in Vegas had moved from place to place, now settling in Paris. "I love that word. Waffles with maple syrup and whipped cream on top!"

"Thor!" Sif cried, running over with Fandral in tow.

"Thor! They're here!" Fandral elaborated. Whether Thor knew who the pair had meant, he didn't have time to ask. A familiar voice called over to him, the thunderous noise of footsteps coming along.

"Oi! Where's that son of a witch Thor Odinson?" Loki said, all of his twelve foot high blue glory approaching with a few of his Frost Giant brethren. The crowd parted as the pair stared each other down.

"What did you say? Fandral, tell me, is that butt-ugly popsicle stick... talking to me?" Thor asked lowly. One second of tense silence... two... three.

"Ahhhh, bring it on in here!" Loki said excitedly, kneeling down to get to Thor's level, holding out a single finger for Thor to grab hold of as a sort of greeting.

"I can't believe you came! Loki, you are the absolute best!" Thor replied with equal enthusiasm.

"You're my brother from another mother, man, I mean that. I mean that."

"Brothers forever!"

"Brother's foreverrrr!"

"Forever! Oh, hey, wait. Loki, where is she?"

"Hey, Thor!" Another familiar voice greeted. From behind Loki's long hair, the figure of a woman emerged to sit on Loki's shoulder.

"Ah, Olivia! My sister from another mister! I haven't seen you since the Winter Solstice! How's it been going?"

"Ah, you know. Cold." Olivia replied with a shrug.

"I've made sure to keep her as warm as possible. Her mother would have a fit if I didn't." Loki said as Olivia slid down his arm to stand in front of Thor.