❤✨ Winter is Coming

A/N

As a small celebration for the series finale of Game of Thrones (LMAO it was weeks ago at thias point), there's some stuff at the beginning that has spoilers for the Battle of Winterfell (I'm warning because there may be a few people who haven't seen it) and I may have decided to take the Zimbio "Which GOT house do you belong in?" Quiz with the characters in mind for a few purposes, but feel free to disagree with my choices, I tried my best. It gave me a bunch of weird results, but I tried XD.

Also it's an excuse to be a big geek about the series.

***

There comes a time in the Avengers tower where most everyone collectively sits in front of the large T.V. and actually agrees on what to watch.

Every week since the show aired it's fourth season, Tony would host a watch party for those that wanted of Game of Thrones. They all watched the early seasons together so everyone was on the same page and then continued from there. Those that had read the books before were not allowed to say what would happen.

So it was kind of a big deal when season 8, episode 3 aired. The weather outside was already snowing pretty hard and showed no signs of letting up, so it set the mood nicely.

Tony even had everyone take the house quiz before hand, omitting himself, because, well, he knew he was a Stark. Also, being the nerds they were, they adopted the house names as their own on viewing nights. Or really anytime Tony wanted.

So that night, Tony was surrounded by his friends for a heck of a viewing. To his right, Olivia (Targaryen) lay curled up with Loki (Greyjoy) and a bowl of popcorn. On the far right end of the couch was Wanda (Stark), Pietro (who actually was a Dothraki upon taking the quiz) on the floor below her. To Tony's left was Nat (also a Dothraki) and Bruce (Brother of the Night's Watch), Clint (Clegane) sitting on the back of the couch behind them. On the floor was Steve (Stark), Bucky (Dothraki), and Thor (Lannister).

Carson didn't particularly care for the show and prefered reading in his room, but it was kind of fun listening to everyone's reactions randomly with no context. Everyone was too protective of the teen's "innocent, Virgin eyes" to let them watch when they were still young, but they were having the books read to them.

Late in the night, all the lights were off and everyone was staring at the screen. The popcorn was mostly gone, but no one cared. Everyone held their breaths as the Night King went for his sword to kill Bran... But as Arya popped up, the team got frantic: heavy breathing, shaking, whispers...

Then everyone lost their shit when Arya stabbed and killed the Night King. The popcorn kernels flew out of bowls, Tony and Pietro were spazzing on the floor as everyone cheered and hugged each other. It got to a point where Carson and the teens came down to see what the hell all the screaming was about.

Maya taped all the chaos on her phone.

"What just happened?" Peter asked.

"Not sure, but I have not heard this much screaming since the end of season six." Carson said. Everyone settled back down...

... Just as the power went out. The T.V. shut off and everyone began protesting instantly. Steve stumbled in the dark and looked out the window.

"Guys, the snow is getting pretty deep. Whole area seems to be out of power." He said.

"Ah Jesus. Okay, well, someone needs to find a light so we can clean up the popcorn. Then we go to bed." He said. Someone snapped their fingers and a soft green glow lit up the spilled kernels and made them disappear.

"Cleaning's done." Olivia said in the darkness, before everyone heard someone, presumably her, stumble to the stairs to her room. Everyone else, a little clumsily, followed suit.