❤✨ Truth or Dare

A/N

IDK what the media is, but I love it so much XD

***

"Hey, what if we were to have an Avengers slumber party?" Maya asked out of the blue one Saturday afternoon.

"Maya, most of us all live at the tower already." Natasha replied, surfing Amazon for more disguise clothes.

"In separate rooms. What if we legitamently brought out sleeping bags to the lounge, watched movies, had pillow fights, the whole chimichanga. It could be fun!" Maya fired back. Nat looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding.

"Okay, I'm for it. I'll even let you do my hair if, and only if, you explain to the Asgardians. I'll even pay you 10 if Thor doesn't ask any questions." she replied. Maya grinned and stood up from the couch. She ran to the kitchen where everyone was eating lunches and late snacks.

"Bring your sleeping bags and pillows, cause we're having a sleepover in the lounge tonight!" Maya announced.

"Sleepover?" Thor asked.

"Nat, does that count as a question?" Maya called over her shoulder.

"Nah. I'll be nice today." Tasha called back. Maya cheered silently and turned to the others.

"Basically, a sleepover is when friends all gather with sleeping bags, basically large bags made of fabric for sleeping in as a substitute for a bed, pillows, and blankets and spend the night together. No sleeping in seperate rooms. Then we do activities like pillow fights, where you hit each other with your pillows, watch movies with snacks, play games, and share secrets. I do it with friends all the time, it's super fun!" Maya explained. After a few moments, everyone started to not.

"I'm down. It's been super boring lately." Clint said. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Any questions?" Maya asked. Silence. She grinned.

"NAT, YOU OWE ME A HAMILTON!" Maya called.

***

Maya finished tying one last hair tie into Tasha's red hair and sat back on her sleeping bag to admire her work. She didn't go too crazy, just some Princess Leia style buns with super obnoxious scrunchies holding them in place. Tony tried to hold back a snort of laughter, and failed. Lucky for him, Nat didn't seem to hear, or she didn't care.

"Okay, so we can either play Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, or Seven Minutes in Heaven." Carson proposed.

"Ooh, I LOVE Truth or Dare, can we play that?" Maya asked.

"Probably for the best. It's the one with the least likelyhood for Loki to cheat with his magic." Tony snorted.

"You actually accuse me of manipulating the situation with magic so I either land on or draw Olivia's name? I'm hurt." The god replied with an obvious sarcastic undertone. Olivia blushed a little and went for another handful of Skittles, using her magic to get the red ones as those were her favorites, maybe adding a purple or two.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. But anyways, Maya, you can ask first." Tony said.

"Okay, um, Clint, Truth or dare?" Maya replied.

"Dare, bring it on."

"I dare you to have Olivia turn your hair red and curly so you look like Merida from Brave." Maya fired at him. Clint's eyes widened and Bucky burst out laughing. Clint glared at him and sighed. Olivia smiled and changed his hair, getting every detail right, down to the curl that hangs in the front. Everyone burst out laughing and Peter took a picture to send to everyone.