29

Today was the day. They were all going to never go back to highschool again. They were finally going to be free of hell. In a way, Hyerin was sad. She wasted her youth by being shy and the only real life and fun she experienced was when she started dating Hyunjin. She nearly shit herself whenever she would remember that they're graduating.

The others, on the other hand, were incredibly excited. They were all jumping in there seats during breakfast. Today was also the day Hyerin and Hyunjin would be telling everyone that they plan on moving away for awhile, which was the only reason Hyunjin was nervous.

"We're really graduating today," Hyerin mumbled to herself, dozing of a little.

"I know! Isn't it exciting?" Hyunjin smiled brightly at her.

"Yeah," Hyerin said, still dozed off.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just nervous, that's all," Hyerin smiled up at him reassuringly.

"Okay, well, it starts in two hours, and we both know how long we take to get ready," Hyunjin smiled back.

"Okay, Let's start getting ready, then," Hyerin said, walking over to their room.

Hyerin began by doing her makeup. She didn't do anything too fancy, just enough to look nice. She then put her dress on. She hadn't seen it yet. It was a green, silky dress that went down to her knees and had black lace details on the chest area. Then, she proceeded with her hair. She made cute, wavy curls, which matched her look perfectly.

"Wow, you look really fucking good," Hyunjin but his lip as Hyerin walked out of the bathroom. Hyerin felt a little blush spread across her cheeks.

"You too, Jinnie," Hyerin smiled at him.

"Okay, so while you were doing your hair and stuff, I was looking at houses," Hyunjin told her.

"Really? I thought we were moving into an apartment," Hyerin said in a shocked tone.

"Not if we want to start a family. We need somewhere nice and spacey. I also made sure it wasn't in a large neighborhood that way there's a lower chance of any enemies finding us," Hyunjin smiled at her. She smiled back, his smile being incredibly contagious.

"I love you so much," Hyerin told Hyunjin, sitting on his lap and giving him a small kiss.

"I love you too," Hyunjin kisses the top of her forehead as she hugged him tightly.

"It's time to go, guys!" Chan yelled from down the hall.

———

When they arrived, there was a crowd of their classmates. Hyerin looked around for Changkyun, and then she remembered. He won't be showing up. He won't be showing up to anything, ever. He couldn't even make it to his own graduation and it was her fault.

"Hyerin, it's not your fault," Hyunjin whispered over to her. She nodded and forced a smile his way.

"Okay, seniors, it's starting line up in alphabetical order just like we practiced,"  The principal announced to the group.

They did as told and one by one, they walked down the large isle. She couldn't believe it when it was her turn. She froze a little, but pushed through to the end. She was sat by Felix and Minho.

"Are you ready for this?" Felix asked her. Hyerin sighed, but nodded at him.

Hyerin observed as everyone was called down one by one to take their diploma. She smiled every time one of the boys would get called, but she smiled the brightest when Hyunjin was called up. He kept glancing up at her the whole time. When she was called down, she tried to be as calm as possible. Everything was over soon, and group pictures had to be taken.

"Can you believe it? We are no longer in high school," Hyunjin was practically jumping and down.

"I know. We also have something to tell everyone," Hyerin said to the group of boys. Hyunjin's eyes widen and he stops jumping. "Don't we, Hyunjin?"

"Y-yeah," Hyunjin stuttered out.

"Hyerin, are you pregnant?" Chan asked. Hyerin's eyes widened and she shook her head quickly.

"No, she's not pregnant. But, Hyerin and I intend on moving out and starting a family. Like, in a week," Hyunjin told the group. They all went quiet.

"Are you being serious?" Woojin asked.

"Yes," Hyerin answered. She grabbed Hyunjin's hand and gave it a small reassuring squeeze.

"Wait, where's Jeongin," Felix noticed. Hyunjin's eyes widen as he realized he must be with Lisa.

"There he is!" Changbing pointed over to the youngest. Hyunjin's assumption was correct. He was over in an empty hallway, making out with Lisa.

"Who is that?!" Chan nearly yelled.

"That's Lisa, Jeongin's girlfriend," Hyunjin answered his question.

"So that's why Jeongin asked me for a condom the other night," Jisung said. They all, except Hyunjin, looked over to Jisung in shock. "He said he wanted to see how it worked."

"Apparently he did," Minho said.

"He lost his virginity before me? That's not fair," Seungmin pouted.

They didn't realize it, but Jeongin began walking over to the group. He had brought Lisa with him, so he could introduce her to them.

"Hi hyungs," Jeongin scared them.

"Hi. When were you gonna tell us?" Chan nodded over to Lisa.

"O-oh. Just now, actually," Jeongin blushed and Lisa giggled.

"I'm Hyerin, and don't you dare think about hurting him," Hyerin introduces herself. Lisa nodded with a straight face. "You don't look or act anything like your sister."

"I'm adopted. I'm originally from Thailand, but mom and dad adopted me about six years ago," Lisa smiled at her.

"That makes a lot of sense," Hyerin smiled back. "I hope we can get along."

"Me too," Lisa said sweetly.

———

It was two in the morning. Hyerin and Hyunjin were having a heated male put session on their bed. Their tongues were clashing together and their shirts were off. Hyerin was lightly grinding against Hyunjin's hips.

"Hyunjin," Hyerin whimpered lightly as he moved down to her neck, leaving little bites where he would mark me.

"Do you want me to dom tonight or not?" Hyunjin looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Yes please," Hyerin bit her lip as she glanced at his messy hair and his shirtless body.

"Okay, princess," Hyunjin smiled, pressing her down on the bed and took her bra off. He kissed down her body and bit the lining of her underwear. He slowly slid them off and spread her legs.

"Please, Hyunjin. I just want you inside me," she begged.

He nodded, taking his pants off and lining himself up with her entrance. She moaned loudly as he pushed in slowly. He began thrusting quickly, which had him groaning in pleasure. He was trying to make this as quick as possible for both of them, because he knew they had to wake up early to start moving tomorrow.

"Jinnie, don't pull out," Hyerin said through moans, as they were both close to their climaxes.

"Whatever you want, baby," he said, kissing her passionately. He was very close, she could tell. she clenched around him, making him groan more.

They both came at the same time, Hyunjin moaning at the feeling of his warm seed being shot inside of her.

"We're starting our family now, Jinnie. I love you," Hyerin gave him a loving kiss as he collapsed beside her.

"I love you, too, Hyerin," Hyunjin smiled at her.