12

"Hey, guys," Felix smiled at us.

"Hunjin and Hyerin kissed!" Jisung yelled loud enough for the whole place to hear.

"You what now?" Chan asked, sounding shocked.

"That's not what I meant when I told you to tell them the news," Jeongin rolled his eyes, face palming at his elder.

"Wait, what?" Woojin asked the group.

"Jooheon's here," Hyunjin said, gripping Hyerin's hand tighter.

"WHAT?" Seungmin yelled, startling a few people.

"I don't know if he's watching you, or if he's just here for a meal, but whatever it is, I don't feel safe," Hyunjin told them.

"It'll be okay, Jinnie, we can just ignore him, okay?" Hyerin reassured him, stroking her thumb over his hand. Hyunjin sighed and the group sat down in the booth.

"Did you guys order?" Minho asked Chan.

"Yeah, we ordered before you got here because you took fucking forever," Changbin answered.

"Well, sorry, we had to wait for those two to quit making out," Jisung said, nodding towards Hyerin and Hyunjin. 

"We weren't making out!" Hyunjin defended.

"Hyerin isn't denying anything," Seungmin laughed as the girl dazed. Hyunjin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Leave her the hell alone, she's probably scared that she's gonna get kidnapped again," Hyunjin argued, glaring at Seungmin. Seungmin put his hands up in defense.

Hyerin had been staring at Jooheon, but he never seemed to notice. He looked like he was focused on looking for someone. He looked around the place many times, also looking out the window a few times. Who is he waiting for? Hyerin asked herself.

"Hyerin, are you okay?" Hyunjin shook her arm, quickly getting her attention.

"Huh?" She asked him as she shook herself out of her daze.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked again. She nodded in response to his question, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Do you want anything to eat? I know you love the fries here," he smiled down at the girl. She smiled back up at him and nodded. He gave her a small peck on the lips and got up to get her food.

"C'mon, do you have to kiss right in front of us?" Seungmin pretended to gag. Hyerin rolled her eyes and laughed a bit at the boy.

"It's not like we're making out. It was just a small kiss," Hyerin told him.

"Yeah, but you guys made out earlier at the ice cream shop," Seungmin smirked.

"No. We. Did. Not!" Hyerin hit Seungmin between each word.

"Yeah, okay," Seungmin rolled his eyes and joined the conversation between the rest of the boys. Hyerin went back to watching Jooheon, except there were more people with him now. She cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm back," Hyunjin said, sitting next to Hyerin. He handed her the fries and wrapped his arm around her. "You need to stop worrying about him."

"Yeah, but there's more of them now," she pointed out, causing Hyunjin to look over. His mouth fell a bit.

"Guys," Hyunjin got the attention of the others, "all of MX is here now. I think we should leave."

"What? Why? They haven't started anything, yet," Seungmin argued.

"They keep looking over at Hyerin. I don't trust it," He said. Chan sighed, looking over at the gang.

"He's right. We can't risk her life for fast food," Chan said, starting to get up.