21

"He did what?!" Woojin exclaimed.

"Yeah, he cheated on me with Jennie," Hyerin sniffled, wiping her eyes.

"I'll beat his ass," Felix said angrily.

Jeongin and Seungmin were comforting Hyerin. She hadn't stopped crying for an hour and a half. This had been her first relationship and of course he had cheated on her. She kept thinking about how she should've listened to Chan's warning about him.

"Chan just texted me, we have a thing tomorrow. You don't have to go if you don't want to Hy-"

"No, I want to go. Maybe it'll take my mind off of things," Hyerin cut Minho off. He sighed and nodded.

"Hyerin, you can go to bed before Hyunjin gets here. Jeongin, help her get comfortable and then come back out here," Woojin instructed.

Hyerin and Jeongin nodded and began walking down the hallway. Hyunjin walked in as soon as they got to Jeongin's room. All of them glared at him, to which he only looked down to his feet shamefully. Jeongin soon came out, then also glared at Hyunjin.

"What is wrong with you, hyung?" Jeongin spat in anger.

"It's not what you think-"

"We've heard that from you a million times, Hyunjin. We really thought you had found the one. You just had to fuck up and cheat," Changbin said, also very angry.

"You're definitely in trouble. She's not even sleeping in the same room as you anymore," Chan told him. Hyunjin felt his heart shatter.

"How upset is she?" Hyunjin looked as if he was going to breakdown at any moment.

"She's been crying for nearly two hours," Jisung told him.

"She said you were the first guy you trusted, she said she couldn't believe it," Seungmin added.

"Seriously, how could you do that to her? You're such a dick, Hyunjin," Minho rolled his eyes.

That's when Hyunjin couldn't take it anymore. He fell down onto his knees, his face flying to his hands. He let his tears fall and let out all his cries out. The members looked at each other in shock.

"I didn't do it on purpose, I swear," Hyunjin cried out.

"How could you accidentally cheat?" Chan asked.

"I think she drugged me, I-I don't know. All I remember is going over to Hyunjin and Changkyun and then I got all dizzy, and I remember someone grinding on me, I thought it was Hyerin. She said that she was Hyerin," He sobbed.

"Oh my god..." Woojin said, his eyes filling with tears as he realized what had happened. "Jennie tried to rape you."

"I-I tried to ex-explain it to Hyerin, but she didn't believe me and blocked me," Hyunjin whimpered.

"Why wouldn't she believe you?" Minho asked.

"Because of me," Chan said.

"W-What?" Hyunjin looked up at him in confusion.

"It was awhile ago, around the time we had met her. I warned her that you could be a fuck boy at times. I guess she took that to heart tonight," Chan explained.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Hyunjin said, getting up.

He walked down the hall and to Jeongin's room. When he opened the door, he saw her in Jeongin's bed. He smiled sadly while walking over to her. He began crying again, though, as soon as he saw her red, puffy eyes and the tear stains on her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'll fix this, I swear," Hyunjin kissed her forehead.

He walked back out into the living room, only to see no one there. He figured they had gone to their rooms. He went to his own room and changed into pajamas. He turned off the lights and laid down.

———

Hyunjin hadn't gotten a second of sleep last night. He couldn't sleep without Hyerin next to him. It was too weird. He wasn't used to it. He came to the kitchen at nine after giving up on trying to sleep.

"Wow, you look like shit," Minho laughed.

"Shut up, I couldn't sleep," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Good morning," Hyerin stumbled tiredly into the kitchen. Hyunjin looked at her with admiration. "Except for you."

"Good morning, Hyerin," Felix said to her. Hyerin waddled over to him and sat next him, clinging onto his side. Hyunjin pouted and sat at the kitchen table instead of in the living room.

"When are we leaving for whatever we're doing?" Hyerin asked.

"I don't know, Chan hyung hasn't woken up yet," Jeongin answered.

Hyunjin walked back to his room, unnoticed. Everyone was talking. He felt unwanted. He felt like a complete jerk. Hyerin kept sending him glares, which made him upset. He didn't feel like getting up and doing anything. He wanted to go back into his room and lay down.

"Where'd Hyunjin go?" Seungmin asked, looking around.

"Probably to his room," Jisung shrugged.

"I'm still tired. Do you mind if I cuddle with you Lix?" Hyerin asked him.

"No, it's fine," Felix smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

"Thank you," Hyerin said, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"How are we gonna convince her?" Felix asked, looking up at everyone.

"I don't know. She currently hates Hyunjin, so now Hyunjin's depressed, and this is a huge mess that Jennie caused that we need to fix," Minho sighed.

"Hyunjin, food is ready!" Chan told Hyunjin from outside his door.

"I'm not hungry," Hyunjin said, barely pic enough for Chan to hear.

Hyunjin was laying on his bed, not wanting to move. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He hurt Hyerin. He made Hyerin cry. She was sad and it was his fault. He wanted nothing more than to get his story through to her. He didn't know it, but there were tears running down his face.

"He's not coming out," Chan said sadly.

"Why? Is he mad or something? Or is he really just that shameless?" Hyerin asked them, playing around with her food.

They were all silent as they ate their breakfast.