27

"Welcome back, Hyerin. I hope you're feeling better," The teacher greeted Hyerin, smiling at her.

"Thank you," she smiled back, bowing slightly.

Everyone was silent as Hyerin walked over to her seat. Jennie, especially. Hyerin bit her tongue to keep back her laughs as she saw how broken Jennie's face was.

"Where's Hyunjin?" The teacher asked her.

"Oh, he's running late, sorry," Hyerin apologized for her boyfriend. The teacher nodded and explained what they were doing this week: absolutely nothing.

A few minutes later, Hyunjin came through the door casually. It was a normal thing for Hyunjin to be late.

"Hey," he smiled at Hyerin.

"Hi," she smiled back, kissing him on the cheek when he sat down.

"It's nice to see that you didn't cover those up," Hyunjin pointes out the very visible hickeys.

"Well people need to know that I'm yours, because clearly some bitches can't tell what's theirs and what isn't," Hyerin said the last part a little loud, so Jennie could hear it. Hyunjin giggled a little, finding it cute how possessive his girlfriend is.

"I can't wait to leave this place," Hyunjin told Hyerin.

"Me too. I hate almost everyone in this school. Everyone except you and the boys, obviously," Hyerin agreed.

"You aren't going to college, right?" Hyunjin asked.

"Obviously not, I want to stay with you," Hyerin interlaced her fingers with his.

"I was hoping you'd say that," a smile found it's way onto Hyunjin's face.

"I love your smile," Hyerin smiled as well.

"I love yours as well," Hyunjin leaned Amin and gave her sweet kiss.

"Ew, get a room," Seungmin's sudden voice broke the two apart.

"We have a room at the house, but every time we use it, you complain," Hyunjin said, rolling his eyes.

"Well maybe if you guys would quiet down, you wouldn't get so many complaints," Seungmin argued back. "Hyerin, move so I can sit, please."

Hyerin got up and sat on Hyunjin's lap, allowing Seungmin to have her seat.

"What are you even doing in here?" Hyunjin asked, wrapping his arms around Hyerin's waist as she got on her phone.

"We have a free period and I have nothing else to do, plus the other guys don't have free periods, so why not bother you two?" Seungmin flashed a sarcastic smile.

"I shouldn't have skipped breakfast, I'm super hungry," Hyerin pouted.

"We have lunch in two periods, you'll live," Seungmin told her.

"Fuck you," Hyerin glared at Seungmin.

"Here, I have snacks in my bag," Hyunjin handed Hyerin a small bag of chips.

"Thank you. Nice to see someone cares," Hyerin glared at Seungmin again while opening the chips.

"Oh shut up," Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Make me, bitch," Hyerin said jokingly.

"If you insist," Seungmin said, smacking the back of her head with a smile on his face.

"Hey!" Hyerin said, standing up from Hyunjin. Hyunjin laughed.

"What are you gonna do?" Seungmin asked, also standing up. "Are you gonna hit my ankles?"

Hyerin laughed sarcastically at his attempt to call her short. She looked at him with a straight face and kicked him in the shin. He held his shin and multiple "Ow"s cane out of his Louth. Pleased with herself, she sat back down on Hyunjin's lap.

———

"I'm so happy I get to go home and sleep," Hyerin exclaimed to the group as they walked back to their house. They didn't have homework since most of their teachers weren't making them do anything in their last week.

"Do you know what dress you're going to wear to graduation?" Hyunjin asked her.

"I forgot that I had to wear one," Hyerin said, a pout growing on her face.

"It's okay, you can just pick one out later or tomorrow," Hyunjin held her hand and smiled at her. She nodded, leaning against him.

"PDA!" Felix yelled, pushing the two apart.

"Yah!" Hyunjin yelled at him, pushing him playfully. Everyone laughed as the two got in a small play fight.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Felix yelled.

"That's what I thought," Hyunjin told him, walking back over to Hyerin.

"Okay, I'm going inside and going to take a nap," Hyerin told everyone as they arrived at the house.

"Yes, ma'am. We'll make sure to be quiet," Chan said sarcastically.

"Shut up," Hyerin said with a giggle. She took her shoes off at the door and walked to her bedroom.

"Hey, Hyunjin hyung, can I talk to you about something?" Jeongin asked before Hyunjin could walk away.

"Huh? Oh, uh sure," Hyunjin shrugged as Jeongin led him to the combat room.

"Okay, so I have a question, and it's kind of personal, but it's important to me," Jeongin said. Hyunjin looked at him with a confused look. "Does it feel good?"

"W-What are you talking about?" Hyunjin asked, shocked by the sudden curiosity of the youngest.

"I heard you and Hyerin again last night. I want to know if it feels good for the boy and the girl," Jeongin explained. He had been staring at the ground the whole time.

"Well yeah, but the guy usually has to do more work for their pleasure. Girls just have to sit back and enjoy it. It's kinda simple honestly," Hyunjin told him. "Wait, why are you asking me this?"

Jeongin's face turned bright red and his lips were in a tight line. Hyunjin's eyes widened as he realized the reason himself. Jeongin's always been the innocent one and the thought of him losing his virginity before Seungmin shocked Hyunjin.

"Who's the girl?" Hyunjin asked, still in a bit of shock.

"Jennie's little sister, Lisa," Jeongin answered. "She's my age and she really likes me and we've been dating for almost two months."

"And you haven't told me? How rude," Huunjin teased him. Jeongin's face was still serious though.

"I really like her and I really want to show her, and she wants to, you know, but I don't know how," a pout began to show on Jeongin's lips.

"Is she a virgin too?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin nodded his head. "Then you take the lead. Do what you think is right."

"Thank you, hyung," Jeongin bowed.

"No problem, Jeongin. Good luck and wear a condom," Hyunjin gave him a pat on the back before walking out of the combat room and.