20

"F-Fuck," Hyunjin groaned out, biting his lip.

"Is this alright, Hyunjin?"

"That's perfect," he closed his eyes, his breath hitching when her lips connected to his neck.

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine," his words sort of slurring.

"Can I take your shirt off?"

"Yeah, you can," Hyunjin told her.

"Good. I hope I can make you feel good," Jennie said, smiling at Hyunjin as she stripped his shirt off.

8 Hours Earlier

"Are you still sure you wanna go to this party, Hyerin?" Hyunjin asked, stepping in front of her, now walking backwards so that he can face her.

"Yeah, it'll be fun," Hyerin told him.

"I'm sure it will be, but Jennie invited you. Don't you find that a little weird?" He tilted his head.

"Well, yeah, but maybe she's finally decided to be nice," Hyerin smiled at him.

"I don't know, I have a really funny feeling about this," He warned her.

"How's your makeup holding up?" Hyerin asked, changing the subject. Hyunjin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"It's fine, Hyerin. No one saw them," Hyunjin told her, walkingI'll  next to her again.

"Good," Hyerin smiled sweetly over at him. do

"Why can't I show people? I'm proud of them," Hyunjin pouted.

"Because, they know I'm your girlfriend, and that means they'll know that we, you know," Hyerin blushed and looked down.

"Maybe we should let them know. Everyone needs to know that I'm yours and you're mine," He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know, Jinnie. I'm still not super comfortable with everyone knowing," Hyerin told him.

"If you're not comfortable then we don't have to," Hyunjin smiled at her.

"I really do love you," Hyerin smiled over to Hyunjin.

"I know," Hyunjin shrugged and smiled, causing Hyerin to let out a small giggle.

"So, what are you gonna wear?"  Hyerin opened the door and held it for him.

"Probably just a white shirt and jeans," he answered, walking into the house. "Same as you."

"You don't know what I'm wearing,"  Hyerin scoffed.

"Nothing too revealing, I hope," Hyunjin said, smirking at her.

"Just a tube top and some jeans," Hyerin smiled and rolled her eyes.

The others were, once again, busy. Hyerin and Hyunjin had the house to themselves but they decided against doing anything before the party. Well, more like Hyerin decided against it.

"How about a crop top? Like, one with sleeves?" Hyunjin asked, smiling at her.

"Why? I'm not picking out what you wear," Hyerin whined.

"That's because my outfit wouldn't show cleavage," Hyunjin told her.

"Well, maybe I don't like that you'll be showing your arms," Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"My arms aren't hot," Hyunjin argued.

"To me they are," Hyerin said quietly, Hyunjin smirking.

"Well, sorry that I'm so hot," Hyunjin said, taking his uniform off and putting on a white shirt.