24

Hyerin looked around as she came to. She felt a sharp pain in her head and groaned, shutting her eyes at the pain. She attempted to bring her hand to her head, but she noticed she was bound.

"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself. She tried looking around again, but all she saw was darkness. "Hello?!"

She heard a door open behind her open, causing her to jump. She tried to look behind her, but she couldn't. She struggled in the chair a bit before a hand placed itself onto her shoulder.

"No need to try and escape, sweetheart. Those are handcuffs, they're not coming off anytime soon," a semi familiar sounding man told her.

"J-Jooheon?" Hyerin stuttered.

"The one and only," Jooheon said, smirking and rubbing her shoulder.

"Get your hands off of me," Hyerin said harshly.

"Hey, let's calm down now. You should be listening to me if you don't want your boyfriend hurt," Jooheon grabbed her hair and yanked it, causing a yelp to come out of her mouth.

"You hurt him, I kill you," Hyerin glared at nothing since she couldn't turn to see Jooheon.

"Except you can't. You're still bound to a chair, so you will respect me," Jooheon walked in front of her. "You're prettier than I remember."

"Wish I could say the same for you," Hyerin rolled her eyes, earning a slap across the face.

"Jooheon!" Another familiar voice rings in.

"She's being a bitch," Jooheon grumbled.

"I don't care. Go take a break, I'll talk to her for a bit," The man said. Jooheon sighed and mumbled something under his breath, walking away.

"Changkyun, what the fuck are you doing here?" Hyerin asked as he walked in front of her.

Changkyun said nothing as he stared at her. There was a cut on her cheek from where Wonho had knocked her out. She also had a red mark on her cheek. His eyes filled with tears, but he quickly sucked it up after remembering that she was a target.

"None of your business," Changkyun said, looking through a bag full of tools.

"Are you kidding? Changkyun, we've been friends since we were kids and now you're going to torture me? You've gotta help me," Hyerin whined, shaking the cuffs she was in.

"You would've been safe if you wouldn't have befriended those disgusting bastards. You would've been at home, with your mom. I wouldn't have had to do kill her if you would've just stayed away from them," Changkyun began to tear up again.

"Y-You what?" Hyerin was dumbfounded. She didn't know if she should be angry or sad.

"I killed her, and now, since you just couldn't resist them, they're making me slowly kill you," Changkyun cried out, quickly wiping his tears away afterwards.

"Changkyun, you know you don't have to do this," Hyerin looked at him in the eyes.

"Yes, I do, Hyerin. You don't understand what will happen to me if I don't get any information from you," Changkyun said, pulling out a scalpel.

"You're really going to do this to me?" Hyerin asked as her eyes began to water.

"Yeah, I really am. This is what you get for being a nasty whore," Changkyun growled, piercing her skin with the tip of the scalpel.

She let out a scream of pain. He made many slices into her skin. Her cries and pleads seemed to mean nothing to him, but on the inside, his heart was begging for him to stop. This went on for an hour.

"Kihyun will be in here next. He's not going to torture you, but I'm sure you won't enjoy your experience," Changkyun said to a bleeding, crying Hyerin.

"Ple-please. Help me, Changkyunie," Hyerin cried out. Changkyun felt a tear fall from his eye, but wiped it again. He didn't say a word and walked out of the room.

"It's my turn?! Great!" Hyerin heard from outside. The door opened in a rush and she heard someone walk in hurriedly. When Hyerin saw him, she was taken aback at how handsome he is.

"Wow, you're really pretty. Too bad I was instructed to fuck you rough. I would've loved to take my time on you," his voice changed to a sensual one immediately.

"No, don't touch me," Hyerin said, squirming a little.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll use all of my toys," he smirked at her, a devilish look on his face. Hyerin trembled in fear.

———

Hyunjin woke up gasping for air. He had a sudden feeling that something bad was happening to her. A sudden feeling that something very bad was happening to her.

"Chan hyung!" Hyunjin shouted, his anxiety reaching its peak again.

"Hyunjin, what's wrong?!" Chan yelled, running into the room.

"Th-They're hurting her. I can...I can sense it," Hyunjin was crying, trembling at the thought of them touching her. The thought of them hurting her.

"Hyunjin, don't forget to take deep breaths, okay?" Chan rubbed his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"We need to go. We need to go right fucking now," Hyunjin hopped out of his bed, going straight to his dresser.

"Hyunjin, it's four in the morning. We can't ju-"

"We need to go RIGHT. NOW!" Hyunjin said with an incredibly serious look on his face.

"Okay, I'll go get everyone up," Chan said, walking quickly out of the door.

Hyunjin got dressed quickly. He went into the closet and grabbed a few guns, locking them into his belt. He made sure to grab some clothes for Hyerin to change into as well. He was ready to get her back. He couldn't deal with the multiple nightmares anymore. It's been three nights. But it would be no more.