7

I stuck with Hyunjin the whole time we were working out. He took my mind off of the burning by talking to me the whole time. I've done conditioning, obviously, but it's never been able to even compare to them intense work out routines. They worked out like models.

"You all have abs, right? There's no way you don't," I say, taking a large drink from my water bottle. Hyunjin laughed at my comment.

"No, not all of us have abs," He answered. "Only Jeongin, Chan, Felix, and Jisung do. They take working out more seriously than the rest of us. When they're not practicing, they're working out," I opened my mouth in shock. These boys are more like super humans than boys.

"Wait, how do you know they have abs?" I asked, tilting my head.

"If you weren't here, we would all be shirtless," Hyunjin told me. I rolled my eyes.

"So, you guys think that if I see you topless I'll just get flustered?" I asked. Hyunjin nodded, doing another push-up. "I'm a cheerleader, I've been to countless high school parties, seeing a boy shirtless doesn't reall shock me anymore."

"So, you're saying I can take my shirt off?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes hopeful. I nodded, to which he excitedly stripped off his shirt.

"Hyunjin-ah! What are you doing?" Woojin asked from the other side of the room.

"Hyerin said that she doesn't care, she said she's seen enough men with their shirts off at parties and stuff. That shirt was making me really hot, anyway," Hyunjin answered him. Woojin looked over at me, and I nodded, agreeing with what Hyunjin said.

"I've gotta get going soon, anyway, so it doesn't really matter," I told them, getting up from doing sit ups.

"Aww, really," Hyunjin pouted. I nodded my head.

"Sorry Jinnie, but I have homework, plus all my clothes are at my house," I said as I walked out the door. He pouted more. "I'll see you tomorrow at school, don't worry." He sighed and nodded. I said my goodbyes to everyone and left the building.

"Mom, I'm home," I shouted, only to get no response. "Mom?" I looked around the living room, then the kitchen. I walked into her room, only to see a terrible sight. I pulled out my phone, my shaky hands calling Chan.

"Hyerin? Is everything okay?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"N-no, plea-please come over," I said before ending the call with him. I looked back down to my mom's bloody body laying on the floor. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Hyerin, are you okay?!" Hyunjin came running up to where I was standing, then stopped. "Oh my god," He whispered, covering his mouth. He pulled me to him as I sobbed into his chest. I was shaking everywhere.

"What happened?" The rest of them came running in.

"What the fuck?" Chan said. I turned back around, examining the scene. She had cuts on her wrist and razor in her hand.

"She killed herself," Minho's hand covered his mouth.

"Hyerin, there's a note on her bed," Jeongin told me, pointing to the piece of paper on her bed. I walked over slowly, taking the note in my hands.

"My sweet Hyerin, I'm so sorry that this had to happen, but I couldn't stand life without him anymore. You, of course, filled part of the whole he left in my heart when he died, your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes that always reminded me of him. But, no matter how much I loved you, the hole in my heart could never be fully filled again. I know I've said harsh things to you in the past, but I always loved you. I shouldn't have blamed you for anything. I secretly could only blame myself, and I couldn't take it anymore. I love you, my sweet princess," I read it aloud, but only cried more and more. Hyunjin hugged me again, resting his chin on my head as he stroked my hair soothingly.

"We need to call the police, Hyerin. She can't lay here forever," Woojin told me. I nodded, pulling out my phone and calling the police.

-1 Hour Later-

I sat on the couch, staring off into space as they investigated the scene. I had a blanket wrapped around me and my face was stiff from crying so much. They had the boys go home, so I was alone. I had nowhere to go, I was homeless as of now. And I don't have parents, no one to earn love from or give love to.

"Ma'am, we're gonna need you to leave. Could you possibly pack some of your things and go to a friends house for a bit?" One of the policemen asked. I nodded and walked to my room. I packed about one or two weeks worth of clothes and grabbed the emergency fund mom and dad had been leaving for me. There was about five thousand dollars. When I got outside, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Chan were there.

"Hyerin, why do you have your bag packed?" Jisung asked.

"They're making her leave, dumbass," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Where are you going to stay?"

"I don't know. Changkyun always has his football friends, including Lucas, over, so I can't go there," I sighed, feeling tears fill my eyes again.

"You could always stay with us, right hyung?" Hyunjin looked over to Chan, a pleading look in his eyes. Why was he so urgent about me staying with them.

"Yeah, of course, as long as you're okay with that, Hyerin," Chan looked over at me. I nodded and smiled sadly at them. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. Hyunjin opened his arms for me to hug him, and I walked over to him, tightly embracing him. "Okay, you two, come on. We need to go, it's already ten and I need to make sure Woojin doesn't let Jeongin stay up again."

"You can ride on my back if you want," Hyunjin whispered to me.

"No, I'll be okay to walk. Thank you, though," I smiled and pulled away from the hug. Then, we began the walk to their house. Little did we know, though, there was someone watching us the whole time.

And he was not happy.