"Sure" she managed.

They started to walk containing her nervousness.

'Now what do I do? Where is my mom's friends house now???? Eomma pls help me' she pleaded in her mind.

She was scanning through the entire row of houses looking for any house to point and her attention went to one house particularly, it had a huge front garden, which she can walk slowly to drag the time and a huge front door with a dog too, she hatched a plan to say it won't let outsiders in case he insists on coming in with her.

Before they passed it away she pointed confidently at it,
"ah! that's her house Jimin. I'll go from here. you can go back now don't worry" she assured.

"Oh but its just few metres away come I'll leave you till the gate" he said walking forward and her shoulders drooped in disappointment.

Once they reached the house front she turned towards him,

"Ok bye Jimin. Go safely" she hugged him receiving one back too.

She slowly walked to the door expecting him to leave but he stood there hands tied behind waiting for her to go inside.

She sighed,
"your not leaving yet?"

"Get inside ill leave"

'Oh my god what is wrong with him today? He's being overly protective than usual' she facepalmed mentally.

"yah do I look like a kid to you? I think I know to go in safely without getting kidnapped or anything on my own, I'm a grown-up... "

"Oh really!! Okay okay, stop that chatterbox of yours already. Alright Bye dear grown up" he chuckled and she sighed worriedly.

"Bye" she waved her hand as he did too.

Once she made sure he was out of sight she immediately ran out of the premises of the unknown house towards the café.

She sat down on the seat, tired and panting, she looked around in search of him. No one rhta barely resembled his physique except a man in his youth with a sexy tee and jeans opposite her table. He faced the other side so his face wasn't visible.

"I'm here" she heard a voice from the man in front of her startling her. It came from the man. Only it wasn't any man it was Jungkook.

As soon as her eyes went on him she lost all words to say. He wore a black casual T shirt and a small stud earring on his right ear with shades on. She swore to herself that she shouldn't fall for his looks now.

She shook her head pulling back to reality and realized the purpose of the meeting,
"why are you late?"

"You were late, not me" he said brushing his hair back.

She sighed.

"Look here Jungkook. Lets keep things simple and get to the point. Who are you and how do you know me??"

"Hmm how about a coffee and then we speak?" he suggested

He drank the whole cup with her staring at him all the way till the end until he finished.

"How was the coffee??" she asked taunting

"mmm better than yesterday, because your with me today" he said eyeing her.

She rolled her eyes "Fine. Now tell me Jungkook" she asked resisting the anger penting up inside her.

"I'm not in the mood" he kept his hands behinds his head and leaned back.

She was done.

"You know what? Go. To. Hell" she grabbed her bag and got up to walk away. When she just crossed his seat he grabbed her wrist and made her sit beside him.

"Don't you wanna know??" he asked trying to build her curiosity

She looked at him "then tell me, see its important to me. It might be a joke to you but this is my life" she looked pleading into his eyes.

"Okay" he left her wrist.

"Have you heard of the jeon company?"

She nodded thoughtfully. She had heard of it once or twice from taekwoon uncle but she wasn't really interested to know more.

"It's my dad's company and is one of most famous companies in the world"

She keenly listened to him.

"Your mom and my dad were business rivals" her eyes widened as soon as he mentioned her mom.

"My mom? Rivals?!!"

He nodded, "as far as I know she was a very daring lady, faced many hurdles independently"

She gulped the lump forming in her throat.

"I know you from a very very long time ago. I tracked you with one of the photos my dad had"

"Is that why you kept picking on me because our parents were rivals, because you wanted revenge for your dad, from my mom and me" she asked looking down with a fake smile on her lips.

He giggled, "you must be watching a lot of movies and dramas don't you"

She looked at him and pursed her lips,
"that's what I thought should be the reason"

He shook his head,
"Nah! I was just playing with your anger, your cute when you get angry" he said making her cheeks grow red.

"I have nothing personal with you kayei, I only remember you from the photos my dad showed me and luckily I joined the same institute as yours. I want to be friends with you and nothing more than that" he smiled and sipped in her coffee that had grown cold.

"Do you by any chance know how my mom died??" she asked looking up at him.

"Umm nope. Since middle school I studied abroad. And I don't really know about my father's business. All I knew was how you look and your name" he leaned forward "Sung kayei" he whispered and smiled lovingly.

"Can you please keep my name a secret??" she asked

He nodded "But why??"

She closed her eyes "I... I...." tears trickled down her eyes as she gulped down the rest of the sentence.

He kept his hands on hers and gave it an assuring squeeze,
"Were you framed for your mom's death?" he guessed and she was surprised yet nodded.

"I was in hi-high school when my mom left me forever. I saw her die right in front of my own eyes" She started to shiver as she said it.

He began to sympathize with her and gave her a hug as she broke down into tears on his shoulder. He patted her shoulder gently and caressed her hair.

"I know you didn't kill her" he mumbled, "because your too good to take someone's life. Killing is far, you can't even think bad for anyone, that's why I like you" he confessed unknowingly.

She wiped off her tears but didn't leave his hug. His hold made her feel safe and for some reason her heart was beating so fast she could feel it. His heart beats were echoing in her ears and it never felt so alive.

'Am I hallucinating or is my heart really beating so fast, did I fall for him?' she thought.

'she is in my arms again. I missed her once but I won't miss her again' he thought.

"Now you can never leave my hold Sung Kayei"