She scrolled through the contacts and found the one she was searching for.

It didn't have any name because it was a newly added contact. There wasn't a need for it before but now it seemed essential.

She had copied it from the class register where all the student's contact information was available.

She used Jimin's power of being the class president to get Jungkook's number lying that she wanted to change hers.

She scrolled up and down lazily then slowly clicked on it as the call directed.

To her surprise, the call got picked in just one ring proving that he was waiting for it or she was overthinking. Maybe he was just having the phone in his hand when the phone came.

"hel-"

"I was expecting your call, kayei"

She scoffed at his response.

"Look jungkook, I don't want to argue with you about this, tell me how much you know about me"

"I won't tell you on phone, I need you to meet me personally"

"Stop playing around"

"Tomorrow, after school at the café nearby"

He hung the call abruptly. She could only take in that much arrogance if it wasn't for her life being on the line.

She sat in her place the next morning after waving at Jimin receiving a huge bright smile from him. For some reason Jimin lightened her mood up, he was so positive and always happy making her wonder if he ever had a dark past at all.

She thought maybe only she had to face all the dark and untoward happenings in her life. Just then her eyes fell on the seat beside her. It was empty. Usually the guy came much earlier than her and would have picked up an argument by now. But today it seemed like he didn't turn up.

'What the hell does he think of himself??' she thought looking around for a seat. She was all by herself in the whole class and now even her seat mate doesn't turn up. She thought she would squeeze in with Jimin but they weren't allowed to do so.

She couldn't believe jungkook was absent, now she had the doubt if he would even come to the café or not.

For some reason the always filled bench, being empty made her uncomfortable. Her heart now missed that moment of having a person beside.

Or probably having him beside her.

It was home time as the students slowly poured out the college.
She had to go meet him. If he doesn't turn up here too then she was sure she would commit a murder today.

Jimin always walked back home with her and as usual he came out with her. He can never know who she is and if she has to meet Jungkook, Jimin should leave.

She was thinking of reasons to convince Jimin.

'What should I say? Maybe my dog died, or that my neighbours uncle's birthday party rather should I say I have my menstrual cramps'

Once they were near the gate she stopped

"What happened Rijin??"

"Jimin, I can't walk with you back home today"

"Why??" he asked furrowing his brows.

"Actually my mom's friend has invited me to her home today so I will have to go there"

He nodded and smiled
"Ok, but its not safe for you to go there alone. Lemme walk you there, come" he said concerned.

Her eyes widened but he would surely suspect if she denied his offer now and she didn't want that.