Prologue

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that honor goes to Mounty Oum and Rosters Teeth. Let the story begins)

Remnants was in a war with the Grimm's. Grimm's are attracted to negative emotions and energy. For some reason for the past 3 years the Grimm's haven't attacked or terrorized anyone or the villagers. Unless they attacked first. Ozpin and Jame ironwood sented people to find the cause. They found it and took him from his mother. She didn't let they leave without a fight. Barely anyone made it out alive. They took the kid who was 3 years old to Atlas to get answers.

-Ironwood POV-

Jame was walking around the kid. His skin was white pale white. He has red eyes. Some vein were showing around his eye and body. The boy was confirm to be Y/N his last name a surprise.

Ironwood: " Look kid are you controlling the grimm's?"

Y/N was just looking at him like he was crazy.

Ironwood: " ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!!"

???: " Brother stop!"

James look at the door to see his sister Jenny Ironwood.

Jenny walks up to Y/N and picked him up to her shoulders

Jenny: " Look at this little guy. He can't hurt anyone."

Ironwood: " Jennifer this isn't about his age look at him. He HER Child."

Jenny frowned when he said her name.

Jenny: " I prefer Jenny James!"

Ironwood: " And I prefer you fucking leave."

Jenny just played with Y/N. Ironwood still question him. Then he thought of an idea.

Ironwood: " Jenny brings out a major ursa

Jenny putted Y/N down and she open a cage that hold the bear grimm. The ursa look at Y/N and it see a Jame about to shot him. The ursa roared and bite Jame hand. Jame tried to get free but the Ursa wasn't letting him. The Ursa tore his whole shoulders off.

Ironwood: " FUCKING HELL!!!"

Jenny brought medical kits and stop the bleeding. She looked at the Ursa. It was standing in front of Y/N. When Jenny tried to get to Y/N to save him. The Ursa roared and block her from him. Jenny instantly knew that the Ursa was protecting Y/N like it was it cub.

Jenny: " James the Ursa not letting me get to him."

Ironwood: " It protectionism against him."

as the Atlas soldiers took Jame to the medical bay. They killed the Usra and left Y/N to himself as he absorbed what was left of the Ursa.

Jenny: " What you going to do with the kid?"

Ironwood: " Soldier! Bring him to the science lab. Dub it Experiment Grimm Hydrid.