Ah, what's love without a little drama?

I took the chance to work on Lexa again, ignoring his burning gaze on me.

Probably warning all the guys.

Maybe it's because I am an alpha, but guys naturally found me attractive.

Now whether they had the guts to approach me or not was a totally different matter.

I sighed.

After what felt like a few minutes, Zarine was told to call us for lunch.

It was already 11:20 by the time we made our way to the beach. Now it was 1:00. Made sense.

The area grew more crowded. This beach sure was a popular tourist attraction.

We joined the rest of the group.

Jason smiled at me apologetically but I avoided his gaze. Blaze still stared at me shamelessly.

Jem looked down but for some reason still looked relieved.

The banshees threw themselves all over Blaze and fawned over him. Sierra especially was trying too hard.

Disgusting.

But for some reason Blaze discouraged her with a hard glare. She gulped. The other two chucked but he didn't seem to mind. She turned to glare at me and I ignored her.

If he thought he could irritate me with this he had another thing coming.

I couldn't eat with this commotion."

We were all having what Stacey prepared us for breakfast.

They were a bit soggy but eatable.

There was everything from burritos sandwiches and sausages to even fried eggs and bacon. The girl was through.

I grabbed myself a wrapped burrito and fled the scene. Again Raven fled with me but she seemed to have attracted the attention of some boys because there was this thin yet cute guy trying so hard to hit on her.

I glared at his friends when they tried to surround me.

But I think the most effective remedy for that Blaze's scowl from across the beach.

Zarine tried to follow me but Jason and Jake trapped him again. They were like the siamese twins of crazy when they got together.

Serves Zarine right for throwing the towel in my face.

My eyes grew tired as stared at Lexa's code on my phone. I was facing a dilemma and I couldn't seem to fix it.

I turned off my phone and sighed.

I needed some rest.

I checked up on Zarine to see him with a bunch of girls building a sandcastle. One of them was clinging on to his arms so directly, making him wriggle around a lot.

She was glaring at all other girls who tried to get close to him. Regardless he was surrounded.

Some of the other boys his age seemed to be teasing him about cooties and asking him if he himself was a girl.

I felt like beating them up.

But he didn't seem to mind.

And this was his battle. I wanted him to grow.

They didn't physically bully him so I wouldn't intervene.

Personally I think they were jealous he was hogging all the girls' attention.

My boy was so pretty after all.

I guess this is how popular he will be in school too.

He looked so uncomfortable though and it made me want to laugh.

I watched the entertainment scene, my eyes drooping slightly.

...................................................................................

I could feel arms pulling me up.

I had fallen asleep.

But the slightest movements woke up.

I kept my eyes closed.

I could hear female voices.

"Ouch, you steed one me." The first voice whispered.

"Sorry, sorry." The second voice whisper squealed.

One pair of arms caught under my arms and the other caught my legs lifting me up.

"Why are we doing this?" I heard Amelia ask as they carried me.

Where are they taking me? This position is so uncomfortable. I felt like a hammock.

It's almost 5 pm already.

"Because my stupid brother promised me that he would stop annoying me for a week. Do you have any idea how many lipsticks I have already lost?" Stacey huffed and puffed.

Jason again. When will he stop?

But I was still curious about his plans.

He must have been afraid of Blaze to resort to this.

What is he planning?

Isn't Jem already available?

"What does he do with your lipsticks?" Amelia asked curiously.

Oh, I vaguely remember.

"Most of the time he uses them to write on my mirror. Or he breaks them in half. Or hides them. For a bully, he can be very clingy at times." She wheezed.

"This one time I saw one of my favorite colors, <huff><huff><wheeze> being eaten my Condo. His room is such a mess. I must have seen it lying around." Stacey proclaimed.

Amelia snorted.

Jason's obsession with lipsticks.

I wonder what everyone would think if say this was posted on the school website.

I pressed a command button on Lexi secretly.

I could already hearsay,

"On it."

Stacey must have some embarrassing baby pictures to add to it so Lexi would probably hack her phone too.

I was really curious.

What has he planned this time?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. But by the time I realized what was going on it was too late.

Hi, Lovelies. 

Liked the update? I am looking forward to hearing from you.

You know the drill- Vote, Comment and Follow.

Cheers!