Volume 8 Chapter 8 Red Glowing Eyes In The Night

Previously: And then he told them with a big creepy and sadistic grin,"I'm a Traitor and a villan just like you too! I'm your body guard Deku and Hizashi we are both informants." Deku nods and smiles,"welcome to the ranks of the Darkside Aizawa Shota my love. And you HIZASHI come over here right now, give me your hand and you too Shota. Hizashi is still unable to move he's in shock that this is all happening right now. He wasn't prepared for this painful surprise tonight. "I..I...I can't...move.." Deku rolls his eyes and struts over towards him. And grabs him with his talons on his hands, he transforms his hands in a matter of seconds. Aizawa freezes in place when he see's Deku bite into his neck with his fangs. Hizashi struggles a little to try and get away from Deku's grasps but then surrenders when he feels Deku's fangs sink into his neck piercing his skin. Deku stops transferring a gene/quirk that allows him to turn people into vampires if they take each other's blood into their bodies. Deku stops and laughs maniacally at his terror on his face. He hands out his wrist so Hizashi can bite into him and take his blood too activate the vampire quirk. Hizashi licks his lips and then grabs his hand and arm and bites into Deku's wrist with his normal teeth. It took awhile for him to break contact with the skin to get blood to come out. Deku smiles as he watches his new born vampire friend suck his blood out of his wrist. Hizashi licks his lips and Deku's wrist consuming the leftover blood pouring out. "Omg that's so good, thank you Deku sir."  Aizawa is still frozen in place after witnessing this happen. He can move or speak all he looks like is a scared little kid that is watching his whole family being murdered. (At least that's how I can explain it.) Deku and Hizashi look over at Aizawa crying tears but unable to move, because of pure terror and fear. Deku and Hizashi luck their lips in sync and walk towards him with a sadistic smile. Deku and Hizashi bite their hands and cause blood to come out. They walk on either sides of him and one after another put their hand on his mouth making him consume their blood against his will. Then they both took a bite into his neck on either sides.

*Aizawa's POV* I can't move, I'm shaking all over, but why can't I move, why is this happening to me. Deku just turned Hizashi my best friend into a vampire and am I next? Why is his fangs scaring me, they don't usually do.. what's happening to me. Oh no they are looking over to me with their predator like red glowing eyes. I can't move, I can run away from those eyes. I'm their prey and they are going to eat me alive! Please don't do what I think you are going to do...not again Deku please don't leave me alone and all weak.. I can't handle it again please don't do this... Oh no they are.... What.. they are force feeding me their blood.. it tastes like iron with a hint of beer and wine. Ugh..they are bitting me now and something is happening inside my body I can feel my insides pulsing. My heart is pounding out of my chest, my mouth is killing me ugh... I feel dizzy and lightheaded what is going on with me....*a few seconds later* I lick my lips and feel a weird sensation on my tounge and it's tingling my taste buds. What is this delicious taste in my mouth, I can't get enough out it. While are they staring at me with a creepy grin on their faces. Is there something wrong with me or something? Then I touch my lips and look at my finger tips, they have wet and fresh blood on them. I get suprised for a few seconds but then I lick my fingers and almost orgasm over the beautiful taste and sensation I'm feeling yet again. I smile creepily just like them and laugh with blood in my teeth and my fangs out. That night we had a few more drinks and then went out for a delicious meal on what we called fresh meat. It was delicious and I loved how it squirmed in my teeth as I bit into it. Their screams turned me on and I devoured them alive like the new monster I am. (That's all you get for this volume see you next time!! I hoped you enjoyed it!!)