Volume 1 Chapter 9 The Decision

It's been a few days and Deku has thought about the proposal that eraserhead gave him. What is his answer? Deku is sitting in the visitation room and waiting for eraserhead. He's sitting in the cold metal chair with no cuffs on but his hand are out in the opening on the table. Eraserhead walks to the door opens it and says "good morning." Aizawa sits down across from Deku and asks him,"So what's your answer to the proposal?" Deku looks at him and smirks devilishly saying," I agree to your terms, but I have a few questions. 1: can I go in my vampire form? 2: What shall I call you? 3: How will you punish me if I'm a bad boy?" Eraserhead looks concerned about the 3rd question but plays along. "Hmmm those are very interesting questions. Can you show me your vampire form first?"
Deku he up and starts to transform into his vampire state. Fangs that hangout of his mouth, glowing eyes, black scale claws. Aizawa eyes widen... Deku smirks devilishly saying," Does this scare you of something? I can tone it down if you want me to." Aizawa chuckles to himself,"No no I'm not scared I'm impressed and intrigued. It's actually pretty cool. If you can tone it down infront of the students then I'll be okay with it. On to the next question, you can call me Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa since we will be colleagues." Deku goes back to human form and then smiles at Aizawa impressed that he didn't get scared of him. "Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa eh? Sounds good. You can call me Deku." *Smiles almost genuinely* Aizawa looks at Deku and thinks to himself,"He's taking this too well. I'll definitely keep my eye on him." Aizawa smiles a little back at Deku. "Ah yes 3rd question
I'll punish you a rough as I want, you got that villian!" Deku smirks devilishly," Oh is that so, well don't hurt me too much sir please." They both chuckle together a little. "Anyways Deku tomorrow I'm going to come pick you up to show you around campus and introduce you to the faculty that allowed this to happen. So get some rest and don't do anything to mess this deal up. See you soon Deku." Aizawa says goodnight and leaves to go home. Deku goes back to his domain and goes to sleep early.

The next day: Deku says goodbye to his subjects and warns them to be good or he might come back and eat them all in their sleep. Deku walks to entrance seeing his normal clothes sitting their for him. Now he's dressed in a red dress shirt and back pants, Black tie, black vest, black Latex gloves, steel toed shoes colored black, wears a black fedora. And he's finally in his comfortable clothes again. He walks out of the prison seeing Shota Aizawa waiting for him in his Hero outfit/normal daily outfit. "Hey Aizawa you look very happy to see me." Smirks at him. "Shut up Deku and you look fine yourself, of course you would wear that. Just get in the boat and shut up." Deku sits in the boat and gets hand cuffed just in case. Aizawa gets in the car as well and starts driving to the first destination of the day. "Ooh hand cuffs Aizawa I didn't know you were into that kind of thing?" Deku giggles to himself. Aizawa looks not pleased at Deku's jokes Today, but has to give credit for trying."Shut up Deku before I hurt you.. you stupid villian." Deku knows Aizawa is joking and serious at the same time. He laughs a little at Aizawa's reaction."Awww you are no fun Aizawa. It's okay you will grow to love my terrible jokes." They joke around while they are in the boat for a quite a bit since they were at the prison Alcatraz which is in the middle of the ocean. It will take a while to get back to Japan.

Few hours later they get to the mainland and get in a car to drive to the 1st destination of the day. "So where are we going to first eh Mr. Aizawa?" He says looking at Aizawa curiously. Well I forgot to mention that you are living with me for now on, You will see my home first and my kid. He's going to the same school in 4 years. The school told me I had to keep an eye on you, so that means you have to live with me." Aizawa looks a little scared and sad for a few seconds and then goes back to his normal expression. Deku sees that his soon to be colleague is upset that he has to live with a villan. Especially if his son is in danger, deku respects Aizawa so he promises to himself that he won't do anything to hurt Aizawa's son or Aizawa. "He Aizawa don't worry I won't hurt you or your son, I told you I respect you. That means that I respect those you care about, I'll protect him than kill him. So don't even worry about it." Deku says that and then smiles at Aizawa genuinely for the first time. Aizawa looks at Deku with a expression of relief. "I really appreciate it Deku." Aizawa doesn't trust Deku yet but if he really does mean what he said then he might start to trust this villian in time. A few minutes pass and they arrive at Aizawa's house."This is it, it's not much but it's all I got. Let me show you around my house and let you meet my son, follow me." They both get out of the car and head inside the house. Only to see Aizawa's son looking at them as he's doing push-ups. He stops at the sight of his Dad,"Hey dad how did work go..." He stops talking at the sight of a scary looking kid behind his dad. "Who are you?" He says in a rude tone and boring look. Deku smirks devilishly at this ballsy kid. Aizawa looks worried at Deku walking over to his son. "Well kid I'm Deku your Father's new Colleague at work and I'll be staying here for a while. I'm also the villian known as a Vampire Demon. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" Aizawa is shocked that he just said that to his son so bluntly. He almost speaks to Deku very angrily but then the son speaks back to Deku,"Oh well that explains why you are in cuffs. New teacher at UA huh... and you are a criminal.. and you will be living here too. Hmmm, Very interesting indeed. Oh yeah I'm Shinso Aizawa what's up Deku. I'm going to the UA high school in a few years. It's nice too meet you too. Oh yeah Dad don't worry about me. If you are in charge of this villian no one will die, my dad is the best hero in my opinion when it comes to controling bad people. But I'm a little baised on that subject. Anyways dad I'm going to go to the gym and train some more. Bye Deku Bye dad!" Shinso heads out the front door as the two guys watch him leave. "Huh your son is pretty bold for his age. Hey Don't worry I told you I wouldn't hurt him, I didn't say I wouldn't be blunt when I speak." Aizawa glares at Deku for a quick second,"Ugh I guess you are right, I'm proud my son acted accordingly though in that situation. Oh well now you know where you live for now on. Let's go to the school next."
They both leave the house to make their way to the school on foot, a good walking distance.

To be continued...

(Discontinued)BORN THE DEVIL VOLUME 1-9 (VILLIAN DEKU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara