Volume 8 Chapter 1 Confrontation Between A Victim And A "Hero"

Previously: Deku is dashing in full speed in his half Demon form. He jumped up and kicked the block of Cement upwards into tiny pieces of concrete with his Black scaled armored steel toed boots. He landed in front of All Might and smiled genuinely,"Sorry about that, wow that was close huh." Bakugo and Aizawa goes into shock, they haven't seen him use his legs and feet to attack something before. But most importantly Deku saved All Might with no second thought. He just jumped to save someone, no matter who they were."Deku?" Aizawa said looking puzzled by what just happened. "Sensei? Bokugo says with his eyes widen and his mouth open in shock of how cool that looked. And the one who was more shocked than the both of them was All Might himself.  "Why did you save me?" Deku walked over to All Might and smiled genuinely,"Because you are my coworker and that's what hero's do right Toshinori?" Deku said with a serious look and tone of voice. But a little bit of his voice had sadness in it. Bokugo looked down and praised his Sensei in a tough guy way,"Nice job Sensei or whatever." Deku,"Thanks Kacchan, go back to work and good job on figuring out your ultimate move on the first day." Deku smirks devilishly saying that to Bokugo, just to tease him. Bokugo goes back to training and scoffs at his Sensei for teasing him. Aizawa smiles genuinely at Deku for finally changing for the better at least in his actions. All Might is just standing there processing what just happened. He is in total shock of wittinessing a villan saving him out of the kindness of his not so black heart. All Might just stares at Deku smiling at Aizawa and Bokugo like nothing just happened. He is speechless, until Deku gets his attention. "Hey All Might I need to tell you something but preferably outside with Aizawa watching over the conversation." Deku says that waking past Toshinori and Aizawa with absolutely no fear in his eyes or voice.....

A few minutes later All Might and Deku are standing outside of the Gamma gym with Aizawa standing by the door making sure no one else hears the conversation. "So what do you want to talk about?" Toshinori Yagi says in a very serious tone with a hint of fear in his voice. Aizawa looks worried because he knows where Deku is going with this before he even starts talking. Aizawa takes a deep breath and exhales very slowly. Deku goes to a very serious look to a very mad and emotional look. He looks down at the ground to avoid Toshinori's eye contact. Aizawa is definitely on edge now and so is Toshinori. Deku's eyes are glowing a dark shade of red instead of glowing bright like normal. Deku starts to clenching his fist in frustration that he can't look in his eyes. Toshinori gets impatient and speaks to Deku with a very disrespectful tone of voice."Hurry up I have things to do! What do you want with me Villian..." Aizawa gulps in fear he has a feeling that it's about to go down. Deku starts to growl like a wolf stalking it's prey. "What's wrong with you Villian freak?!" Aizawa facepalms at the fact that Toshinori Yagi is being this stupid. Deku starts speaking in a very gravely rough voice. "I...I saw you....KILL....MY.... MOTHER!!!"
Toshinori Yagi scoffs at how pathetic he thinks Deku is and just starts to walk away. He doesn't even pay attention to what he just said and just brushes it off like he's nothing. Aizawa looks at Toshinori in disbelief that he's not even going to hear him out and has already written him off. Deku says in a very deep and demonic voice,"Don't You Dare Take Another Step You Bastard! Think about how your master Nana Shimura will think about you in heaven Toshinori.." Deku Demon Tail grows out of his back and starts waging like excited puppy dog. Aizawa See's that Deku is going back to his evil ways and then See's that he Royally pissed off Toshinori Yagi. Deku waits for him to take the bait. It only takes his a few seconds to process what he just said to him. Toshinori turns around super fast and death glares at Deku "What did you just say villian SCUM!!?" Deku smirks devilishly,"You heard me! I said that your master Nana Shimura would be very disappointed in you as her successor, especially if she died in your arms all those years ago." Aizawa looks scared to even be hearing this information. Toshinori Yagi can't back up his words if he tries to fight Deku so he just surrenders and finally hears what he has to say. "You got my attention Villian!" Aizawa looks at the two of them and feels dirty that he's hearing this. Deku's tail wags even more as then his eyes turn to black.(fully black) Deku starts to tell Toshinori that he saw him almost kill his father and then moved onto his home. And destroyed his home while laughing like a psychopath. Then saw his mother cowering in fear in the center of the room trying to hide from you. And how he laughed at his mother's suffering and begging for him to show mercy. But he told her that she was scum because she married a villian especially the greatest villian in the world. But what he didn't know was that Deku was watching and hearing everything that was happening. Deku watched his mother's guts go all over the walls and her blood splattered everywhere covering the ceiling and walls around All Might's figure. After Deku saw his mother died by the hands of a Hero, His Spirit broke and he gave up on Heros and wanting to become one. He was broken so much that he dreaded everything that was accociated with his mother, his name, his voice, his face, his looks, his personally. He discarded everything that reminded him of his mother even happiness it's self. And he blocked out every single memory that was happy and he replaced them with killing people and being tortured and experimented on by his father. Deku lost his mother, spirit, childhood, and future all because of the #1 Hero All Might. Aizawa heard everything again that Deku said about his past, but for some reason him saying it all out loud it broke his heart and made him want to hug him and make him whole again. Deku finishes with," You are a murderer and I will never forgive you... But I won't ever stoop so low to kill you. You deserve to suffer by living, if I kill you then I'll would let you off the hook for killing my mom in cold blood. But in any moment in the future that you hurt my friends or loved ones then I will kill you slowly just like you did to my mother." Deku says that with a expression on his face that reminded Toshinori and Aizawa the face of the devil or the grim reaper. They both shivered with chills going up their spines and through out their whole body. Aizawa gulps in fear and decides not to fuck with Deku for the whole day. Toshinori starts to shake so much that he falls on his ass. He going into shock, he is remembering all those things that Deku said he did and he is so disappointed in himself for being so cruel and Evil. If he wasn't a hero he would be in prison or worse. Deku's words are scratched inside his mind for now on and is going to haunt him for the rest of his days. Deku and Aizawa head back inside to announce that it's time to go home. And right before Aizawa follows Deku inside he tells Toshinori something very important,"Hey just so you know, that he's not as bad as you think but if you do mess up he will kill you." Aizawa laughs a little and then heads inside. All Might aka Toshinori Yagi is going home all gloomy and depressed. He Royally fucked up with the wrong villian family. But then he gets a horrible idea on his way home."Why don't I visit One For All in prison! And Confront Him About Deku!" You will see what happens next very soon!!

To be continued..

Thanks for all the support!!