Volume 1 Chapter 4 Deku's Prison Life:

Deku just drank blood of a 3rd year student of UA high in front of the teachers and pro hero's. He is a serial killer known as The Vampire Demon. Deku was experimented on by his own father to be fused with a Vampire Quirk. So now his body can transform into something else, it doesn't act like a quirk per say it apart of his body. Which is why it can't be stopped by eraserhead's eraser quirk. It's the next day after Deku was put in prison just like he wanted. It's the most dangerous, and most isolated prison in the world. Deku took another approach at spreading the word of the League Of Villians. News travels really fast in prison. Especially through fear and terror.
Deku is just waking up after the morning bell goes off, and the Doors to the cells open so they can get lunch. Deku has a quirk nuturalilizing collar on all the time. That sends shocks throughout the body to force the prisoners to stop. Luckily the heros only think his quirk is being a vampire, and nothing else. And even that quirk can't be detected or stopped by the Collars and the hero's with nuturalilizing quirks. Deku is the youngest serial killer in the prison that he knows of. He is also fresh meat so if the prisoners mess with him and don't know who he is, they are going to have a real problem on their hands.

NOW: Deku is walking out of his cell  getting in line to head to the lunch area. Some thugs are already checking him out and telling at him trying to get his attention, But deku just ignores them. Which ticks them off in the process. The row of prisoners walk to the lunch area and arrive their in 2mins. (Deku counted) The line dispersed and Deku headed to the lunch line to get slop of food, which is not really required since he can live off blood and human food. And he already had blood from that kid yesterday, so he doesn't have to eat in a while. But he has to keep up appearances.
As soon as he gets his food he goes to sit down at a empty table, but then a few thugs and wannabe villians sat next to Deku to intimate him. Deku just kept eating his garbage tasting food, ignoring the inmates. The thugs get angry that this kid isn't getting scared, so they escalate their tactics. Deku is still sitting there minding his own business. The big thug stands up and picks up Deku from the metal Collar. Deku is now Hanging in the air choking. He's still not bothered by this either. The thugs grit their teeth and then start to beat him up like a punching bag. Still nothing.. not one flinch out of him. Then they throw him against the steel table. Making Deku to spit up blood and bleed from his head and mouth. Deku smiles with bloodlust,"Ow that hurt, Not!" Deku gets up like nothing just happened to him, as his body is a bloody. His clothes are covered in his own blood. "You ruined my clothes, how rude." Deku smirks devilishly, he yawns as his fangs come out. The whole cafeteria is paying attention now at the weird white haired kid with red glowing eyes and scary looking teeth. The thugs take a step back when seeing the kid grow fangs. "YOUR A FREAK!!" A big guy said. "Well thank you for the compliment." Deku looked at the big thug infront of him and looked at him like if he was a delicious meal he's going to eat. Deku licks his lips in hunger. Everyone took a few more steps back in fear. Deku leaped onto the big thug head and standing on it like it's a foothold. He giggles at him, as the thug tells his friends to kick Deku's ass. Unfortunately for the big guy deku jump up in the air and grabs his head and rips it right off on his way to the ground. Deku throws the head at one of the guys friends just for the laughs. The guy catches the head and looks down at it and freaks out. "WTF!" The guy says dropping the head making I roll back towards Deku. "That was so hilarious you should of seen your face!!" Deku laughs maniacally at the guys terror on his face. The body is a bloody mess quite literally. Deku has to jump back into the steel table to avoid getting his shoes dirty just like his clothes."Clean up on aisle 4!" Deku giggles at his puns as the blood drains out of the guys body all over the floor.

To be continued...