Volume 2 Chapter 1 Superior Power

Previously Deku was fighting Shoto Todoroki in a Duel..

Deku is now close enough to attack Shoto, he runs and slides by Shoto. He kicks his leg causing him to fall as he slides. As Shoto is falling he touches Deku on the head using his ice quirk to slowly crawl down his body trapping him. Shoto falls face forward, deku doesn't notice the ice until it's too late. Shoto is getting up from the ground and looks behind him seeing Deku in cased in ice unable to move. Aizawa waited for a few minutes, he knows the fight isn't over but he's a little nervous about what's going to happen next. Shoto finally speaks in confidence and with a snarky attitude towards Deku,"It looks like you are all talk Mr. Deku, so much for being a strong Criminal." He smirks condescendingly. Aizawa shakes his head in disappointment and faceplams. Then suddenly the ice starts to crack and shatter in tiny pieces.... As it shatters everyone can see a different form of the figure of Deku. He changed into something completely different.

He has pointy ears, jagged teeth as well as Big fangs, black Claws and black coloured talons on his feet, his shoes have incenterated from the ice shattering and his transformation. He has a glowing Iris and sclera is all black, white hair with small black horns that are poking out of his hair a little, black scale armor that reaches up to his knees and elbows only, enhanced senses, heat and night vision, he is breathing purple flames out of his mouth and has purple flames coming out of his hands. Deku looks at Shoto with a deadly intent to kill, and then looks over to the students with a death glare and breaths very slowly, while exhaling purple flames and drooling with hunger for blood. The drool is extinguishing as soon as it hit the ground like it's evaporating at the point of contact of the grass. The students all take a step backwards in terror even Bokugo. Shoto stops in place in terror regretting every word he just said to Deku his new teacher. Deku is still drooling with hunger for blood but then he realizes that he's still fighting a spoiled little brat called Shoto Todoroki. Deku speaks with a very serious and chilling voice,"Shoto Todoroki you said I'm not Strong....tsk tsk tsk you are going to regret ever saying that, ALL OF YOU WILL SEE TRUE POWER FROM ME!!!" Deku dashes straight to Shoto with one step, he's already holding his hand under his throat just about to pick him up from the throat. His claws are right up against his throat making it bleed a little. But he's just stopped mid attack, he's staring directly in Shoto's eyes. Shoto gulps in fear and is sweating profusely. Deku whispers to Shoto with a serious tone of voice yet again,"Don't ever underestimate your opponent, and don't let your guard down when you are fighting... You got that Shoto Todoroki..." Shoto gulps in fear and says softly and shakily,"Yes sir..." Deku drops his hand and walks over to the students still in his half human/half Demon form,"ALL OF YOU... Should never underestimate your opponents in battle no matter what they look like or sound, you all thought I was one cocky bastard that was all talk, but clearly I'm not... So don't ever think like that EVER again GOT IT class!!" He sends Terror through the whole class but most of them are starting to respect him out of fear. Aizawa almost interupted so many times but since he trusts Deku he let him handle it all on his own this time. He's proud of his friend, and proud of his students for standing their ground but he's disappointed somewhat in those who underestimated Deku. Shoto is still standing there processing what just happened to him... He has learned a very valuable lesson when it comes to combat, especially against his teacher Deku. Next time is the aftermath of the 3 matches.