Volume 7 Chapter 6 Unexpected Savior

Previously: Kaminari Denki is next, Deku decided he was going to help a few more students before he helps Bokugo. "Hey Kaminari how are you doing with your electricity...oh he's in dumb mode, nevermind then." Deku starts to head back over to where Bokugo is and then he see's something really bad happening in the distance. Deku increases his speed to full power and tries to save him just in time....

A few moments before: Bokugo was just about to use his quirk in a concentrated beam of heat and explosive power. And then he finally got it to work perfectly against a concrete wall infront of him. He incenterated the concrete with his ultimate move he created in that very moment. Unfortunately a piece of Concret came apart from the wall that Bokugo attacked and was falling directly at All Might. Bokugo screamed out to All Might to get out of the way but since he doesn't have his quirk he's just like another civilian. Deku was making his way back when he saw this happen in the distance and he's the only one that can save him at this point.

Now: Deku is dashing in full speed in his half Demon form. He jumped up and upper kicked the block of Cement into tiny pieces of concrete with his Black scaled armored steel toed boots. He landed infront of All Might and smiled genuinely,"Sorry about that, wow that was close huh." Bokugo and Aizawa goes into shock, they haven't seen him use his legs and feet to attack something before. But most importantly Deku saved All Might with no second thought. He just jumped to save someone, no matter who they were."Deku?" Aizawa said looking puzzled by what just happened. "Sensei? Bokugo says with his eyes widen and his mouth open in shock of how cool that looked. And the one who was more shocked than the both of them was All Might himself.  "Why did you save me?" Deku walked over to All Might and smiled genuinely,"Because you are my coworker and that's what hero's do right Toshinori?" Deku said with a serious look and tone of voice. But a little bit of his voice had sadness in it. Bokugo looked down and praised his Sensei in a tough guy way,"Nice job Sensei or whatever." Deku,"Thanks Kacchan, go back to work and good job on figuring out your ultimate move on the first day." Deku smirks devilishly saying that to Bokugo, just to tease him. Bokugo goes back to training and scoffs at his Sensei for making fun of him. Aizawa smiles genuinely at Deku for finally changing for the better at least in his actions. All Might is just standing there processing what just happened. He is in total shock of wittinessing a villan saving him out of the kindness of his not so black heart. All Might just stares at Deku smiling at Aizawa and Bokugo like nothing just happened. He is speechless, until Deku gets his attention. "Hey All Might I need to tell you something but preferably outside with Aizawa watching over the conversation." Deku says that waking past Toshinori and Aizawa with absolutely no fear in his eyes or voice.....

A few minutes later All Might and Deku are standing outside of the Gamma gym with Aizawa standing by the door making sure no one else hears the conversation.

To be continued in the next Volume!!! (I hoped you enjoyed)