Volume 4 Chapter 2 Old Wounds Opening

Previously: Deku stopped looking serious and went back to grinning like a psychopath. He takes a deep breath and exhales it slowly. Everyone tenses up and gets on edge.... He opens his mouth to speak and tells her who he really is. Deku is on edge too, he is very nervous to open up his old wounds and his past is very private to him. He looks at her with a serious but happy look." Hi Mrs. Bokugo I'm Deku your son's Teacher in the hero course...*he bows in respect* No that's not right... I am his teacher but I knew you before this all started." Mitsuki's face went to scared to horrified."Let me finish before you get the wrong idea, You knew my mother back in the day, and you knew me as a child." She yelled in hatred,"FUCK YOU VILLIAN SCUM!! I DON'T KNOW ANYONE THAT IS A VILLIAN!" Kacchan flinched he's never witnessed his mother this upset at anyone else besides him. Uraraka soothes her and calms her down a little."Give him a chance to finish ok Mrs. Bokugo." (Uraraka) Deku keeps his cool, he's used to being hated right off the bat. He was the most feared Serial killer at the age of 15. And he went to Alcatraz which is the most feared prison in the world.
Deku breathes heavily yet again,"Look I'll get to the point already. I'm the son of Inko Izuku, I'm Midoriya Izuku your Best friends son. She died in a fight between All Might and my dad, I survived the encounter with All Might, My dad is the world's greatest villian. But you knew that already huh Mitsuki Bakugo." Deku's eyes glow brighter than the lights in the room. Mitsuki Bakugo's eyes widen and she gasps at the name of her best friend who died so long ago. "HOW DARE YOU BRING HER UP... YOU BASTARD!!!" She jerked away from Uraraka and tried to punch Deku in the face. No matter how terrified she was, she couldn't stand Deku disgracing Inko Izuku's name like that. But deep down she knew the truth, she was just running away from it all. Deku saw her coming at him, but be didn't dodge the attack. He just stood there and took the blow. Just before she made contact with his face Katsuki Bokugo caught her fist in his hands, inches away from Deku's face."Mom stop... please stop.. just give him a chance I beg you." Kacchan looked at his mother with soft, kind, and sad eyes. (This was the first time ever since he was a child since he has showed this kind of kindness.) Mitsuki Bakugo looked in her son's eyes and teared up, she was so surprised it made her cry. Kacchan looked at her seeing his weak side, he probably will regret it in the future but he doesn't care right now. (Deku has changed him, he has opened up to his best friend's, he's a tough guy but he has a kind side. He's just like Deku in the way of personality and how they think. They are good friends no matter how old they are. And they both respect each other as a person and in power.) Kacchan smiled at his mother and hugged her to calm her down. She hugged her son and looked at Deku more closely, she choked on her own words..... To be continued...