Volume 4 Chapter 3 The Truth Comes To The Surface

Previously: Kacchan smiled at his mother and hugged her to calm her down. She hugged her son and looked at Deku more closely, she choked on her own words of what she said about Deku before.

Kacchan stopped hugging his mother after asking if she was willing to hear Deku out. She agreed finally to sit down and listen to him fully. She sits down on a stool in the kitchen. Ochaco Uraraka comforts her, as Deku and Bokugo are standing in the same place. "I'm listening villian..." Deku takes that as a signal to speak now. He tells her about who he really is and all of things that has happened since then, at the end of speaking he said he could show her with just a little bite of the finger. Kacchan refuses to do that to his mother but then Mitsuki Bakugo agrees to do it."I don't trust you but my son does so much that he showed his emotions. So show me everything and after that I'll decide if I can trust you or not." She smiles a little at her son and then goes back to a serious look towards Deku. Deku remembers when Shinso explain to Deku how he went to his memory bank so he's going to do the same but reverse it and show Mitsuki Bakugo. By connecting their blood together and using a memory reader qurik and reverse it to his memories going to her. So she can see everything that he saw as a kid and up until he was age 10 years of age. She witnessed everything he saw and what he felt in those moments. She relived everything he went through as child.
Deku was born as Midoriya Izuku and his mother's name is Inko izuku, and his father is One For All-real name unknown. Inko izuku was killed by All Might when he was going against One For All. Deku was told to hide in the house, so All Might didn't know they had a child. All Might did a lot of damage to One For All, so much that he had to retreat and heal. Leaving his family behind which killed him inside.. back then he loved his wife and son more than anything... He might still care for Deku that way, in a different way of showing it. Deku was still hiding but he watched All Might pick up his mother and crush her Alive in his hands. She begged for mercy but he just laughed at her pathetic cries. Since she was married to the Greatest Villian in the world he didn't care to spare her life, like a normal person would. He wanted to destroy everything that was related to the Villian he thought he just killed, no wittiness are allowed to live. Little did he know Midoriya Izuku (Deku) was watching and hearing everything that was happening. He broke from the light right in that moment, he once wanted to be a hero but his heart broke and shattered into tiny pieces, when he watched his mother get killed right infront of his eyes by the #1 hero. Blood went everywhere, the blood splattered all over the walls and ceiling. Midoriya Izuku replaced everything that associated with his mother, including his own name and look. He became Deku and totally different person, when he See's All Might or Toshinori Yagi he see's the murderer that killed his mother in cold blood and hurt his father so much that he almost died too. But he changed when he met everyone at UA High School. When he got that offer from Aizawa he didn't expect to end up being truly loved by everyone he met through him, of course he has some enemies but most of them are his family. Mitsuki Bakugo Also saw Deku has memories of holding baby bokugo in his arms and laughing with Mitsuki Bakugo and Inko Izuku. Deku won't tell Katsuki Bokugo that but his mother Mitsuki Bakugo is seeing all of the cute and heartwarming moments Deku had with Kacchan when he was a child. He said he would protect him when he grew up, they would be best friends and brothers that would become hero's together. (As this is all happening Mitsuki Bakugo is sitting on the floor crying. And Deku is doing the same but crying blood.)
Back to the memories of Deku they are almost done. Midoriya Izuku is so happy as a child with his little brother Kacchan since he was a only child he was glad that he could call someone that. But when he was taken from his home to be made a villan by his father. He forgot everything happy and turned to the Darkside. He buried everything happy from his old life in the deepest part of his mind like it never happened. But when Midoriya Izuku met Kacchan or Katsuki Bokugo at UA every thing came rushing back to him. That's why he was struggling to kill the kids and All Might. He just couldn't do it without ruining every memory of his mother and his childhood. That's why he turned against his villian friends and family, to be a villan teacher that works at a Hero Academia, Mitsuki Bakugo felt and saw and heard all the suffering and pain he went through and then some. She regreted everything she called Midoriya Izuku or as he's known as Deku. She woke up from the trance balling with tears gushing out of her eyes. Katsuki and Uraraka are sitting next to her worried about why she is crying so much. She saw a few memories that no one else but she and she alone knew apart from Deku himself. Deku wakes up from the trance to and looks up to see her lock eyes with him. He doesn't know how she feels yet but how she's looking at him makes him feel unwelcomed. So he just gets up and walks over to the door to leave.
Katsuki and Uraraka try and stop him but that doesn't work this time. But when Mitsuki Bakugo says wait he stops in place, still crying blood from reliving the torture of his past yet again.... To be continued