Volume 5 Chapter 7 Summer Vacation Is Coming Up

Previously: He smiles at them and they all get their coffee Shinso made for them. And then they make their way to the school. Deku and Shota share a kiss before they leave the house, because they can't openly show their gayness in public yet. They arrive at the school and act like normal teachers. The tell the class that summer vacation is coming up soon and they will have a training camp during the break. And they will have only one week before the training camp to get ready for intense training. They can't leave the country or do anything too far away. The bell rings and the whole rest of the day everyone talks about what they are going to do that one week before training camp. Deku and Aizawa definitely have a good idea what they are going to do. That day in hero course class Deku taught them how to counter hand to hand combat. A Few hours later Everyone went home to relax or work out or whatever. Bokugo, Uraraka, Shinso, kirishima and Shinso all went to the school gym to hang out and train together. And the rest of the class heads home. Deku and Aizawa go out for a few drinks and go home and do something scandalous, before the training camp happens. Deku and Aizawa get a few beers from the store and head home with Shota's arms around Deku.

A few minutes later they arrive home and they go inside and out a movie on and drink so much alcohol it's not funny. They watch a action/romantic movie, and then Deku interups halfway through the movie and gets Aizawa's attention by poking him on his arm like a little kid. Shota looks to see what Deku wants and then suddenly gets kissed very heavily and he uses tounge. Aizawa holds Deku's hair and tounges him back. Shoto pushes Deku down on the couch and pins him down while he's kisses him intensely. Deku is struggling on purpose to make Shota use force Against him. And have him be more rough and be more dominant. Deku smirks devilishly saying," How about you treat me like a villan pro hero." He chuckles evily and grins evily at is lover. (Good thing Aizawa always has his scarf nearby him.) He grabs his scarf and puts it around his neck to be able to punish Deku when he need to. "Oh I see that's how it's going to be you naughty villian." He grins evily and chuckles. "If you want to be treated like a villan then I won't be gentle." He bounds Deku's hands with his scarf and restrained him in a way that he can't get out of his grasp. He picked up him and brought him into his bedroom, he threw him into the bed and unwrapped his scarf mid air. Aizawa handcuffed Deku to the bed and had him in a spread eagle position do he can do very naughty things to his lover. "Awww now that's what I'm talking about Shota my very own Pro Hero treating me like a dirty Criminal." Deku laughs maniacally and grins slightly. Aizawa looks at Deku with a sadistic look in his eyes(which was a first in a while) "I'm going to pleasure and taunt you until beg for mercy villian Deku." He took off his shirt right infront of Deku, taunting him because he's unable to touch himself. Deku is fully clothed and Aizawa is keeping everything a secret until he gets to the certain places at the right moment. Aizawa licks his lips in a very sadistic way and becomes a totally different person when he sees Deku having a problem rise a little in his pants. "Oh do you want me to help you with that problem of yours?" He smiles evily and chuckles a little at Deku struggling in the restraints. "I never thought you would be so evil like this Pro Hero, but I'm definitely not complaining. I dare you to tame me!" Deku looks at Aizawa with a rebellious look and grins sadistically at him.
To be continued...