Volume 3 Chapter 8 Resolutions

Previously: "Deku I love you as big brother and my dad loves you, so does everyone that you teach. We are fighting to save you from yourself, so please wake up and let us help you. We accept you as how you are now, don't worry Midoriya Izuku you are loved and you belong with us, no matter what anyone says. Villian or hero or something completely different, we are your family on the light side, you can have other family than us, but for now please come back to us as your normal self, we miss you Deku." Shinso hugs him tightly as he says that all to Deku. "Midoriya Izuku...who am I?" Deku says that crying blood and hugging him back tightly. "You are Deku! You are our teacher and our FAMILY! WAKE UP DEKU!!" Shinso shouts a Deku to wake up from his trance. Deku hears everything Shinso has said to him and he wake up from his dark inner thoughts seeing Shinso hugging him his own mind. Deku smiles and hugs Shinso back,"I'm Deku and Midoriya Izuku, I'm your teacher at UA High, I'm your Big brother..thank you Shinso.."
Shinso wakes up from his trance and back to the real world and looks up as Deku's Devil dragon form is producing steam and he is slowly reverting back to his normal form. Shinso gets up all wobbly and tells everyone to stop. He limps over to Deku and hugs him tightly. Deku is crying bloody tears and is staying the same somewhat, red eyes and black hair. Everyone stops in place and looks at Deku and walk over to him and Shinso confused of what's happening. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.." Deku is now his original look of what he used to look like before his mother died. He is now Izuku Mydoria and Deku at the same time, his two names are one. He is a broken child with a broken heart, with broken dreams, slowly healing now that he has a family that loves him.
"It's okay Midoriya you are our family and you aren't allowed to be sorry, we forgive you already." They both cry for a few minutes and then Deku passes out. As they head back to the school after Shinso shows his most trusted friends what he saw in Deku's mind. And a certain person freaked out, because he remembers someone named Midoriya Izuku... He is in shock and he can't speak... Everyone who saw the memories promised they would protect him from anyone who would hurt their sensei and best friend. Uraraka sees that Bokugo is really upset, so much that he's openly crying while looking at Deku. He totally forgotten about Midoriya Izuku, since he disappeared when he was just being born. He forgot that his mother knew the kid and his mother, they were best friends, his mother morned the both of their deaths. Kacchan didn't know him personally but he would of grown up with him if things were any different. He loves him as a friend now and he is very sad that he went through that all alone. He has to introduce him to his mom for sure... Kacchan walks over to Deku and puts his arm around his neck. Kirishima does the same and they help drag him to the school. As they do that Bokugo talks to Kirishima about getting the All For One quirk from Deku. Aizawa and Shinso help the other students wake up from being knocked out and explain what happened. Uraraka helps Shoto Todoroki with walking. Everyone is not as hurt as they would be if they weren't so strong. They are just really exhausted and scratched up a little bit.

What will happen next? What are they going to do?
To be continued... Next Volume will continue the story. Stay tooned..