Volume 8 Chapter 5 Aiding And Embedding??!

Previously: Oh it seems like you don't remember me, I have a eraser quirk when I look at people. Speaking of which, before you try to kill me or whatever. I just want to say one more thing, I want to help you escape from here." One For All goes into shock...

A few moments before in the mind of One For All:
"He looks familiar, sounds familiar and acts familiar. I heard his name before, but where! Wait a second I remember him from the memories of my son when he ran away from the portal. When I was fighting Endeavor, I totally forgot what I saw in his memories. My son was thinking of this Shota Aizawa character. And...and.. what the... *One For All See's Deku and Aizawa cuddling after having rough sex... And them kissing on top of the stadium, they are both saying they love each other. But before that all happened, he saw how Aizawa and Deku were best friends and co workers for years until he turned 20 and everything went to hell.* He is in love with my son, WTF... But wait before I go insulting him, my son was happy and no woman could ever handle him. It doesn't matter what he is to him, as long as he's no threat. I have a idea, I'm not comfortable leaving here yet but I have a good idea for this hero."

Present time: One For All says all confidently,"No thank you Eraserhead, but I have a proposal for you. Will you be my informant and my son's body guard. And I know you are both in love but if he dies because of that you will suffer." His voice goes to demanding to Deadly serious. "Also I'd love to escape from this prison but not yet. You will tell me what happens on the outside and talk about what All Might is up too. But he can't find out that you are seeing me. I want you to tell my son to come see me with you, and I'll will tell him that you are a double agent from now on." Shota smiles sadistically and bows in respect to his new boss. "Yes sir!" He heads to the door and thinks of something he wants to ask him before he leaves.,"Um sir do you know the name Hizashi Yamada?"
One For All smiles evily at the familiar name."Yes he's the traitor you hero's have been looking for. He talks about you alot SHO." Shota gets a shiver up his spine because only Hizashi calls him that. "Wait what! My best friend is the traitor... For how long!!" "Don't worry only for a little bit, but even my own son doesn't know. I'll give you a code word to tell your Best Friend." He grins sadistically at Shota. "Midnight Shadow. Is the code for telling him you know about him. But you should tell my son First before you try anything. Now that's enough time for today now off you go sho!" Aizawa shivers at his nickname yet again and says goodbye to his new boss. He walks to the school where Deku told him to Meet back up at.
To be continued...