Volume 1 Chapter 12 Learning the ropes:

Deku is learning how to teach kids for the hero course. What to do and not too do, what to say and what to not say to kids. Deku is glad he grew up as a villian, the kids that go here are so unrealistic and so impatient, immature, and annoying. But then again he likes hanging out with Mr. Aizawa his new friend on the job and after it. Deku is coming to the conclusion that not all hero's are so bad, he still hates All Might and hero's like him, so most of the faculty of hero's that run the school, but not Aizawa. They are best buds at this point, it's been 2 almost 3 years now. Deku is getting along with Aizawa's son Shinso, they even train together after school. They three eat take out food, pizza, seafood, ECT.. it's like Deku is in a new kind of home. Deku almost completely trusts his new family, at least that's what he thinks what a loving family would act in a normal household, but villian households bond over killing people, does he really want to go back to that lifestyle....Does Deku really want to betray Aizawa and Shinso's trust. He hasn't killed someone in so long that he's concerned about him feeling things in his heart again. He misses the rush of the kill, what is he going to do... The time is coming soon for him to go back to his brother and plan to get rid of the symbol of peace, but does he really want to kill someone again for evil... A lot of questions but not a lot of answers. I guess you will have to see what happens.

To be continued...