Volume 1 Chapter 2 Deku's Path

Deku has left home to search for a purpose before the plan is set in motion. He has to get stronger in order to destroy the symbol of peace. He will go to the Hero school UA to see what's happening on the other side. Deku walks over to the school and on his way he see's a few pro hero's arrive. Deku thinks to himself,"It must be a school year." Deku doesn't go to school and he never will. He walks up to the less happy hero of the crowd. He looks how Deku feels, tired and dead inside. The teachers look over to see a white haired kid walk over towards them. They don't like the feeling of the kids aura so they stop him. Principal Nezu,"Hello there kid are you coming to our school?" Deku looks down and see's a mouse talking,"Hey weird mouse that's talking. No I'm not, why should I?" Nezu gets angry that he just got called a talking mouse. He growls.. Eraserhead looks at the kid with his normal expression,"Hey kid why are you here then?..." Deku smiles like a psychopath at the hero and says sadistically,"I'm here for you to put me in prison."
The teachers look very concerned and confused about the kids statement and get on guard."What did you just say kid?" A kid that's a 3rd year walks by Deku with no care in the world and Deku grabs him from behind. "Awww what's the problem Pro hero's?! Can you not even save a little kid like him." The pros try and save the kid from getting grabbed but it's too late. Deku activates his vampire form and retracts his vampire Fangs. "What are you going to do now? Eh? Eraserhead!?" Deku starts to lean in and bite the student in the neck then Eraserhead activates his quirk trying to stop Deku from hurting the kid. He's a monster of a person. It doesn't work, Deku still bites the kids neck and sucks his blood out of his body. Almost causing him to go completely dry of blood, but then Kamui woods comes behind Deku and trapping him in a wood bind. "Finally you stopped me Kamui woods, wow you took forever to get behind me. Yummy that kids blood is really delicious. Too bad I have to stop." Deku licks his lips and smiles at Eraserhead and the rest of the pro hero's. "What just happened..  what are you?" Eraserhead said wigh a look of desperation. "Me? I'm Deku the villian that just drank a kid's blood, isn't it obvious? Pay more attention Aizawa Shota." Eraserhead looks scared that this monster know his name. Then a pro hero said in terror,"I remember him he's the Vampire Villian who is addicted to killing hero's and drinking their blood. He's a serial killer.. but why is he turning himself in now?" Deku smirks devilishly," Looks like you caught me red handed, quite literally." They all grit their teeth in hate for the villain. And Deku got his wish and was brought to the most dangerous prison full of the most deadly criminals, It's called Alcatraz.
To be continued..