Volume 5 Chapter 1 The Worst Hangover Of A Life Time

Previously: A few minutes later they arrive to Aizawa's house and Shinso has been up all night waiting for his dad to get home, good thing though because if it wasn't for Shinso that night Deku would be dead. Aizawa pounded on the door to have Shinso to open the door,"Hey dad how did...it go.." He stopped mid sentence only to see Deku bleeding out and his dad barely able to carry him. Aizawa lays him on the couch and Shinso gets a knife from Feb kitchen counter. "What are you doing Shinso!" "We have no time to chat dad." He slices his hand open and drips the blood into Deku's mouth, so he can heal before he dies. His vampire qurik activates unconsciously Deku heals himself by consuming Shinso's blood. But he's not healing fast enough, so Aizawa takes the knife from his sons hand and slits his wrist and puts his wrist next to Deku's mouth. He automatically licks and sucks on his wrist consuming the blood. While Deku did that and after that happened, all night Aizawa thought about what Deku told him. And how he felt about him, and why this whole time he has be acting different than before. Shinso goes to bed to rest up for tomorrow and Deku does the same thing. But Shota Aizawa on the other hand, he's is restless and can't stop thinking about Deku and what he said to him.

The next day: Shinso goes to school really early and Deku wakes up just as he shuts the door on his way out of the house. Deku had a nightmare about what happened in his past, when he woke up in a cold sweat Shota was standing in the other room making coffee for him and Deku. Deku asked Shota what happened and hey he was in his house, Aizawa explained what happened and why. And Deku thanked him for saving him yet again and that he owed him. But the one thing he didn't tell him was what he said to him last night. And Shota noticed how Deku looked and talked to him was alot more different than before. Now that he knows how Deku feels about him, he is noticing everything he didn't before. And it's suprisingly nice to be around him when he is acting like this. Aizawa feels a weird sensation in his chest, but ignores it and goes on with his day, like nothing happened. Him and Deku drink their coffee, get dressed, and head out the door making their way to the school. Deku complains about his Hangover the whole time walking to the school. And he slightly flirts with Aizawa not knowing that he knows his secret.

A few minutes later they arrive to the school: "I can't wait to watch our students kick ass! How about you Shota?" Deku smiles at him like if he was a school boy crushing on his first love. Aizawa looks at him with a tired look and said,"Yeah I'm excited to. I can't wait for my son to show his skill to the world." Deku smiles because that's a lot for Shota to say that early in the morning."Well of course we did personally train him so he will definitely be in the top three." Deku See's a pro hero in the hallway and goes back to his normal attitude towards people he doesn't know, Cold and heartless. Aizawa thinks to himself while they make their way to the stadium and meet up point for their class."Deku acts cold and heartless to those he doesn't know or care about, but those he does care about he smiles genuinely and shows them kindness in his own devilish way. But why does he love me? What did I do to make him fall for me? I know why Yamada fell for me but why does Deku want me? He doesn't even remember that he told me he loved me, shit this is awkward for sure." He couldn't sleep last night because of those questions in his head, he couldn't stop thinking about Deku and wondering how he feels about him as well. He's going over what has happened all these years but still can't figure it out, it seems like he's clueless about love and feelings like that.

A few hours pass and the class is in one of the many waiting rooms, bokugo, kirishima, Todoroki, and Shinso declare war on each other to race to the top. While that is happening Deku is keeping a low profile and hanging out on the very top of the stadium keeping a close eye out for villians. And also watching the sports festival at the same time to see who wins. He's placing bets on Kacchan to get 1st place, Shinso 2nd place, and finally Todoroki 3rd place. Meanwhile Deku is on lookout duty Aizawa and Yamada are the announcers for the sports festival. Aizawa is still non stop thinking about Deku and is trying to not speak as much as he can the whole sports festival. On the other hand Yamada is as loud as ever. A few hours later they have all the students come out of the tunnels and come huddled around the stage where Katsuki Bokugo is going to be the pledge speaker since he got first score in the entrance exam. He walks up to the mic and says with a serious tone of voice and look as well."All I just want to say is that Im going to win." And then everyone freaks out and gets mad at him. Deku looks down at his little brother and smirks devilishly at his confidence,"Show me brother how strong you are. With your actions and not your words. You cocky little devil." Deku goes back to keeping a look out.
To be continued..