Volume 2 Chapter 5 Reunited and Aftermath

Previously- Deku and Shigaraki teamed up and took All Might's Quirk and kidnapped two students. Ochaco and Shinso Deku's student precessor of a few quirks. The symbol of peace was nuturalilized in the process, but not killed. Deku and his brother Shigaraki are finally back together after 5 years of being apart.

NOW: Kuroguri, Shigaraki, Deku and the Nomu walk out of the portal to the base. Deku's eyes widen in surprise and excitement for seeing the base for the first time." Wow you chose a bar, nice one guys." He smiles genuinely at them. They all smile and laugh a little. "This is your new home and I'm glad you are finally back with us. Brother you were really scary back there, you changed a lot in prison huh." Shigaraki said with a raspy and rough voice. Kuroguri walks behind the bar and gets the most expensive glass of whiskey they have and pours them all a glass for story time from Deku. Deku sighs deeply and then smirks devilishly. "I'll tell you both over a drink." They all sit on the swivel bar stools and drink whiskey as Deku tells them everything that has happened to him the 5 years that he's been gone.
While they talked about that lets go back to the aftermath of the attack on UA.

Meanwhile back at the training ground area: The villians just went in the portal and All Might is unconscious on the ground in his normal form, skinny, weak and pathetic looking. Shoto, and Bokugo are in shock that all of that just happened. Then they click back to reality when Denki, Kirishima and a few other students yell their names to come help with the injured. Bokugo turns around and looks for Ochako Uraraka and Shinso but he can't see them anywhere, those two are his best friend's besides kirishima. Bokugo and Shoto pick-up Toshinori and drag him to the entrance of the dome. They get to the entrance in a few minutes and ask for help carrying All Might to the entrance. They lay him down and then Shoto goes and freezes up the thugs that are unconscious and get some information about what just happened, Denki and momo go with him. Bokugo asks everyone where Uraraka and Shinso are. No one has seen them, since the fake Aizawa knocked them out. Bokugo falls to his knees and starts to hit the ground making his fist to bleed a little and scream in sadness for his friends who were taken by the enemy. Kirishima bends down and hugs Bokugo and cries in sadness. The others start crying like a domino effect. One of them finally gets a signal and calls the school to get help. One of them says,"It seems like Todoroki took out the villian who was jamming the signal." A few hours pass and the pro hero's and police arrive. They get the injured to the hospital and round up all the thugs and arrest them all. Bokugo and Shoto tell the pros and police everything they witnessed. Bokugo and Shoto are determined to find and get their friends back from the Bastard villians. After they were questioned they headed to Shinso's home to see if they can find any clues. They still don't know where the real Mr. Aizawa is yet.
They arrive at the house and see the door cracked open. They panic and rush in with their guard up. The house is a mess, the walls have claw marks on them, glass is broken all over the floor, and black scales are all over the floor near the basement door that is melted shut and has a blood puddle stain on the wood floor right next to door. Bokugo watches Shoto's back as he freezes the door so they can shatter it into tiny pieces. So they can get past it and go down in the basement. Shoto freezes it and he tells Bokugo it's his turn. Bokugo blasts the door away causing it to shatter like a glass mirror. Bokugo walks down the stairs first and Shoto following behind him walking over the broken ice. They reach the bottom of the stairs and see Aizawa barely conscious propped up against the wall and looking at them begging for help. He's dehydrated, starving, and Deku's venom from his fangs haven't fully wear off. Shoto and Bokugo rush over to him and help him up the stairs and get him a glass of water to drink from his messed up kitchen. Aizawa told the two kids what happened, and the two kids told what Deku did and how Shinso and Uraraka got kidnapped from the villians. They three discuss how to get their friends and family back from the villian scum.

To be continued...