Kendall- I know you wanted to 😋

Me- I'll get u back

Kendall- I'd like to see you try

Me- oh u will , it's on I'll look u up now

Kendall- don't you dare, I'll take pictures of when you do weird things when you think I can't see it

Me- fine have it ur way

Kendall- it's always my way

Someone leaned over my desk and I looked up at them with a dirty look until I realised it was her, and she gave me a little smile "hey"

"You're mean to me" I pouted and she looked around at the office and then back at me

"I would kiss you, but there's a lot of people who want promotions around here so I'll hold off for a while"

"Why would kissing me give then a promotion?"

"Because they can blackmail me, kissing your assistant isn't exactly an accepted or standard greeting"

"I thought you had a meeting until 11"

"I did, it's half past" she chuckled "I liked your picture, I thought it was adorable"

"I'll like yours when I look you up"

"Don't you dare, young lady" she said

"Why? Will I find out something about you?"

"Maybe, gossip sites are crazy nowadays, especially for rich people" she shrugged "if you were online I wouldn't go looking for you so I expect the same level of respect, please"

"Yes ma'am" I said

"You're adorable. Ok Bambi, I have work to do so I'll talk to you later"

"Ok, bye" I smiled

"Bye" she said softly and went into her office, but left the door half open. We kept looking up and catching each other's eye, and I kept looking away because I felt shy. She knew it, and she kept staring at me until I looked again, just for me to look away. It was fun, I liked flirting with her because it made me feel really special and precious, she was always so nice and surprisingly funny, the more I got to know her the more I enjoyed her cynical sense of humour and her gorgeous smile.

The next few days we spent flirting and sending quite amorous text messages, and she was taking me out for a few drinks after work on Friday night, which I was super excited about all week. She came out of her meeting in an outfit I really liked, and I checked her out as she walked towards me. I may have stared at her belt for a little too long, but I just couldn't help myself when she wore something like that, she was totally irresistible.

"My eyes are up here" she said and put a mint into her mouth

"Sorry" I mumbled and she passed me a mint

"I hope you don't look at other people like that, you'll get punched in the face" she chuckled

"I'd be the one doing the punching"

"You're like, y/h" she looked down at me and I rolled my eyes, mostly because I was embarrassed of being smaller than her "I won't be able to drive after drinking and I don't really want you running all over the city on your own so you can sleep over if you want"

"I don't think saying no is really an option" I said

"It's wasn't" she smiled and went into her office.

~

"Stop" I blushed

"No" she took a sip of her drink "you're pretty"