8. King Wrest

I still couldn't believe my Eviyo was here

I still couldn't believe my Eviyo was here. After breaking-in my five spellcasters when they couldn't find a Roamer, I was high on the magical killing spree. But one of the spellcasters got hold of the Roamer and I could finally think clearly.

The Roamer was reluctant. It was a little hard to command his strong mind to do my bidding but at last, he agreed to bring back Eviyo on one condition. I told him yes while he rattled. When I understood what his condition was, I froze. He asked me to give him permission to accompany Eviyo, the next time he wandered to the unknown.

With a clenched jaw, I gave my assent with a promise to myself that I would shackle his mind once he brought back Eviyo. Yet, he couldn't bring him back the next day or the day after that. I deemed him useless.

Now, I kissed Eviyo and felt deeply thankful.  I had lost all hope that he would come back before his birthday. He landed just a few minutes to spare though. Perfect time for him to go into twin heat of reaching puberty and magic maturity.

He would be delirious with lust, burning from inside out like I was burning from him. I fully planned to take advantage of this and bound him to me. I wanted to charm him first but he didn't give me time for that. 

I kissed him again and then latched onto the side of his neck. The magic traveled from me and into him. Eviyo jerked violently. I steadied him with a hand and continued pouring into him my essence from above and below.

With the last burst of magic transferred into him, I bound him to me.

Sealed and stamped. Forever Mine!