2. King Wrest

The moment he entered the morning hall, every dormant cell in my body woke up

The moment he entered the morning hall, every dormant cell in my body woke up. My heart escalated and my breath quickened. He was simply gorgeous. His toned frame was small in comparison to my massive bulk. Perfect for me to envelope him completely. Those black pants made his round ass looked great. Even though he was facing me, I knew it. I knew every single detail about him because I've seen and admired him all my life.

Something was building inside me from a few years even before he was born. Like I was somehow getting prepared for him. I became aware of his existence when he took his first breath. It took me almost fifty days to find where he was. Magic didn't fasten the tracking process. Every minute that I spent away from him was painful.

I detected him miles away in a small city, Penkint, north to my royal manor. The stars were with me that day because the house he was in sat in a secluded area. Fewer people to notice why the king all of a sudden was so interested in their peaceful city. But still, I ordered my guards to further vacate the neighboring locations for what I had planned.

The moment I entered the decent looking house, I was met by happy parents playing with their newborn. Eviyo, they called him. A beautiful name for a beautiful boy. I appreciated their choice of name. They stood up and gasped when they saw me. The maid who brought me inside was shivering to the side. I only had a few minutes to carry my plan. I moved toward them and took Eviyo from them.

They loosened their hold because they were still bewildered by my presence. Raising my free right hand, I pointed my index finger on them and wrapped them in my dark magic. Their lips opened wide in a silent scream and I gifted them a quick, painless death. Meanwhile, Eviyo, who was peacefully sitting on my left arm was looking at me blankly. His light grey eyes were like two jewels, glassy and bright.

Just like right now, he was looking at me with those shining grey eyes as he sat and waited for me to serve him his breakfast. I smiled and he returned the gesture. Pouring him the healthy elixir, I admired his throat when he gulped it slowly. Decorating the steamed white meat on his black plate, I added local greens which acted as a gravy to the dry meat.

After helping myself with the serving as well, he started eating slowly while looking everywhere except me. Our silent meals were the only thing I looked forward to these days. I was training him to get used to my companionship first. Even though I knew he was massively bored and wanted to finish the meal as soon as possible.

It was for him to get comfortable in this silence so that whenever he was alone sitting in silence, he would miss our silence more. The courting would come next. And then the claiming which was making me hard right now. Shifting a little in my seat, I stared at him now and then. He finished his meal but I was still working on mine.

It was interesting to watch that he so badly wanted to scrape his chair back and run out from here. Yet he couldn't simply because he didn't want to insult the king. Vonome had trained him well but his core still shined out by his continuous tapping of foot and fingers.

Knowing what he did throughout the day, how he didn't settle at one place, always moving from one job to another, it was commendable that he was somewhat relaxed in my presence. I smiled at that. This beautiful man was all mine. He made me happy just by being him. There was not a single minute when he was not on my mind. I took second to second details from Vonome of his day, who he talked to, where he went and what he did.

I knew I was obsessed. He pulled me to him long before he was born. These subtle tellings of the stars showed me my true purpose of life and that was him. Claiming him was my true purpose. And I would go to great lengths if he ever thought he could get away from me.

My hand fisted around the fork and I looked at him. He looked back and I relaxed. My food was gone and sadly I had to be in the office in just five minutes.

Standing up, I waited for him to stand up as well. He tiptoed and kissed my cheek. I returned the kiss and lingered there for a little longer today. It was not the usual greeting peck we shared daily, but something more. I hope he thought about it all day long.

He quickly turned and exited the room. I watched his ass and hungered for him some more before taking leave as well.

_____________________________________________

A/N- What do you think about the king? And the story so far? Comment down below and let me know. Please vote if you liked the premise of the story. Thanks for reading. :)