Vanilla Or Chocolate? 🍦🍫 (Child!Sting x Child!Reader x Child!Rogue)

"That's stupid!"

"No it's not!"

"Yeah it is!"

"Shut up!"

"(Y/N)!"

This was a normal day for you. Hanging out at the park with your two best friends. You've known both of those idiots since the 1st grade. Sting and Rogue. They were pains in the ass but you still loved them.

Sting, the more open and lovable one. He was always starting fights but luckily, you and Rogue were there to back him up. He seemed like a big grump most of the time, but he had a big soft spot for you.

Rogue, the more closed and protective one. His real name was Ryos, but he preferred you guys to call him Rogue. He always seemed so distant and cold, but you knew he had a gentle heart.

"Don't involve me in your fights." You argue back at them both as you take a sip of your juice box.

For a few hours now they've been fighting about which ice cream flavor was better, vanilla or chocolate.

"But we need you to decide!" Sting, of course, kept saying vanilla was the best. "Please (Y/N)." He begs.

"No way." You argue.

"Leave her alone Sting. It's not like she was going to say vanilla is better." Rogue says, annoying the crap out of Sting.

Sting grabs Rogue's collar and makes a fist. "Shut up! Don't speak for (Y/N)! She can talk for herself."

Rogue pushes Sting. "I know that retard! It's not like she's you!" He spits back.

They bash their heads together in fury. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You always need someone else to clean your mess up for you! You can never do anything yourself!" Rogue growls at Sting.

"Shut up! At least I give a shit about things, unlike you! Always saying you're "not interested". Get off your high horse and give a crap!" Sting snaps back.

At first this was entertaining, but now it was kind of annoying you. You crush your juice box and throw it on the ground. "Will you two shut up for one second already!" You yell furiously at the angry pair.

They immediately stop and back off. "Finally! I can barely drink a juice box without you two fighting all the damn time!" You cross your arms. "Now shake hands and make up like normal people."

They both cross their arms and turn away from eachother. "Do it or else I'm going to hang out with new friends." You say with a frown. That line always seemed to work, which it did.

Without looking at eachother, they grunt and shake hands. "Whatever, I'm still not done talking about this though." Sting says.

"Yeah, me neither." Rogue agrees.

You sigh and sit back down. "I should have hung out with Rufus or Orga. They don't fight like you guys."

"Orga and Rufus are not better than us!" Sting almost yells.

Rogue backs him up. "Yeah! Rufus and Orga aren't even that cool!"

You gesture for them to cool themselves down. "Yeah yeah, just calm down okay?"

They stop being hotheaded and calm down again. They both nod in agreement and try not to fight for the rest of the day. Well, they try.

~~TIME SKIP~~

You were currently in your class doing your homework. You really didn't want to have to do it over the weekend, you had plans to hang out with Sting and Rogue.

"Smartass!"

"Dumbass!"

The teacher left the room for about ten minutes while the class was working. Of course, Sting and Rogue took it upon themselves to duke it out while the teacher was gone.

Everyone in class was watching them, except for you. That took the whole point away from their fight. If you haven't noticed, they both had a giant crush on you and would do anything to get your attention.

"Vanilla is way more better than chocolate!" Sting yells throughout the class.

Rogue tries to yell even louder. "Dumbass, chocolate is amazing while vanilla is plain just like you!"

"(Y/N)!" The both yell to you in unison. You try to ignore them as best you can but that didn't work. "(Y/N)!"

You slam your book shut and stomp over to the two idiots. They rethink on whether or not they should have woken you up. "What is so important that you have to disrupt my studying!" You yell at them, making them slouch against the wall in fear.

"Well uh-" Sting tries to speak.

They point at eachother with their shaking hands. "Chocolate's better then vanilla." Rogue says, getting it over with.

Sting loses his temper and grabs Rogue's shirt. "No it's not!"

"Yeah it is!"

"(Y/N)!"

You sigh and face palm. "What do you want me to do about it?"

They turn to eachother and shrug. "Which is better. Vanilla or chocolate?" They ask in unison.

You sigh. "They both are absolutely delicious. Can't you guys just be happy that they're equal?" You ask.

They get up off the floor. "Maybe if it were coming from someone else." Sting says.

"Which is your favorite flavor then if you don't like vanilla or chocolate better?" Rogue asks.

You shrug. "I don't know. I like all ice cream equally, but vanilla and chocolate are the best."

They look at eachother and nod. "Fine, we'll except that." Sting says. Rogue nods in agreement.

"Seriously?" You sigh angrily. "Whatever, will you just please get to work?" You ask. They nod and you head back to your seat. Just as you were about to sit down you hear them fight again.

"I'm going to sit here!" Sting yells at Rogue.

"Find another spot, because this one's mine!" Rogue spits back.

Now, they were fighting over who gets to sit next to you, Sting or Rogue. "(Y/N)!"

You face palm and sigh. "I should have made friends with Minerva if it meant not having to deal with this crap." You let your head fall in your textbook as they continue trying to get your attention. "Their pains in the ass, but that's why I love them."